Sparkle Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: Res Med Air Sense 10 Auto Set
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Quattro
Humidifier: ResMed S10 37028
CPAP Pressure: 4-14
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: 3 brothers on CPAP; rescue mom to Bootsie Bella; wishes the APAP matched the decor in my bedroom :)

Sex: Female

0.0 Events Last Night - Night #7
Hi everyone,

Thank you again to all of you who are so kind to give your advice, share thoughts and offer suggestions. Last night was #7 for me with the CPAP machine - celebrating one week today!

The myair report this morning was 6.45 hours of use w/ 0.0 events! Is that possible?
I need to get that ResScan software. I did download Sleepy Head but I need to double check and see if I did the right one as only the test version w/will work w/my machine (Air Sense 10 Auto).

I spent some time over the weekend trying to pick through my brain and figure out when I first became afflicted w/this. While I never fell asleep behind the wheel or my job was never in jeopardy I have been struggling with classes I've been taking for a Bachelor's degree. Being 56 and working full-time and classes is a big load but I had managed it well up until about a year ago. I think the snoring started about 2 to 2 1/2 years ago (went on a family trip in a small condo - that was the first mention of me snoring). I also remember so many beautiful summer nights on my way home from work thinking - I shouldn't waste this night I should do something but was too tired to do anything.

So one week with CPAP - a long weekend as I had Martin Luther King Jr Day off and I volunteered Sat morning for two hours, bowled Sunday morning (4 strings) and then went to lunch and yesterday thorough cleaned the kitchen and front hallway ceiling to floor - that's more productive than I've been in at least two years.

Thankful for catching this sooner rather than later!
01-20-2015 10:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
retired_guy Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: ResMed S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Resmed Airfit P10
Humidifier: ResMed
CPAP Pressure: 10.6/14, EPR 3
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: Is it bedtime yet?

Sex: Male

RE: 0.0 Events Last Night - Night #7
Good job Sparkie! Zero is pretty hard to improve on, so just keep doing what you're doing.
01-20-2015 12:15 PM
trish6hundred Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: Resmed S9 AutoSet for Her
Mask Make & Model: Fisher & Paykel Simplus
Humidifier: H5i Heated Humidifier
CPAP Pressure: 10 - 7-20 Cm H2O
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments: I started CPAP in 2008. Totally blind since birth.

Hi Sparkle,
Good job, keep up the good work.
CONGRATULATIONS on getting the 0 AHI.

trish6hundred
01-20-2015 02:08 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
Mr. Van Winkle Online

Advisory Members

Machine: Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Eson
Humidifier: Airsense
CPAP Pressure: 9 -15
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead Other Software

Other Comments:

Sex: Male

(01-20-2015 10:57 AM)Sparkle Wrote:  Hi everyone,

Thank you again to all of you who are so kind to give your advice, share thoughts and offer suggestions. Last night was #7 for me with the CPAP machine - celebrating one week today!

The myair report this morning was 6.45 hours of use w/ 0.0 events! Is that possible?
I need to get that ResScan software. I did download Sleepy Head but I need to double check and see if I did the right one as only the test version w/will work w/my machine (Air Sense 10 Auto).

I spent some time over the weekend trying to pick through my brain and figure out when I first became afflicted w/this. While I never fell asleep behind the wheel or my job was never in jeopardy I have been struggling with classes I've been taking for a Bachelor's degree. Being 56 and working full-time and classes is a big load but I had managed it well up until about a year ago. I think the snoring started about 2 to 2 1/2 years ago (went on a family trip in a small condo - that was the first mention of me snoring). I also remember so many beautiful summer nights on my way home from work thinking - I shouldn't waste this night I should do something but was too tired to do anything.

So one week with CPAP - a long weekend as I had Martin Luther King Jr Day off and I volunteered Sat morning for two hours, bowled Sunday morning (4 strings) and then went to lunch and yesterday thorough cleaned the kitchen and front hallway ceiling to floor - that's more productive than I've been in at least two years.

Thankful for catching this sooner rather than later!

Way To Shin Sparkle! Zero is awesome but just remember don't get discouraged when you don't get that everyday , It's an up and down process.
Your doing Fine Smile
01-20-2015 04:11 PM
Sparkle Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: Res Med Air Sense 10 Auto Set
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Quattro
Humidifier: ResMed S10 37028
CPAP Pressure: 4-14
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: 3 brothers on CPAP; rescue mom to Bootsie Bella; wishes the APAP matched the decor in my bedroom :)

(01-20-2015 02:08 PM)trish6hundred Wrote:  Hi Sparkle,
Good job, keep up the good work.
CONGRATULATIONS on getting the 0 AHI.

Thank you! I'm really excited about it!
01-20-2015 09:47 PM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  One good night, now leak issues? sleepyguy99 13 453 Today 04:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Respironics 9 minute cycle with no events. pixpop 2 85 12-06-2016 09:17 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  2015 peer reviewed article on how xPAPs score events and auto algorithms respond robysue 1 130 12-03-2016 07:48 PM
Last Post: Perchas
  failure to record 2nd part of night Beej 10 286 12-03-2016 02:08 AM
Last Post: sonicboom
  Events way too high! sfrasher 22 1,205 11-22-2016 06:35 PM
Last Post: sfrasher
  Overslept last night, forgot what day it was *sigh* Beej 8 378 11-20-2016 01:59 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Best Night Yet (And a Few Questions) Spy Car 6 284 11-19-2016 05:57 PM
Last Post: Spy Car