Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

0.0 Events Last Night - Night #7
0.0 Events Last Night - Night #7
Hi everyone,

Thank you again to all of you who are so kind to give your advice, share thoughts and offer suggestions. Last night was #7 for me with the CPAP machine - celebrating one week today!

The myair report this morning was 6.45 hours of use w/ 0.0 events! Is that possible?
I need to get that ResScan software. I did download Sleepy Head but I need to double check and see if I did the right one as only the test version w/will work w/my machine (Air Sense 10 Auto).

I spent some time over the weekend trying to pick through my brain and figure out when I first became afflicted w/this. While I never fell asleep behind the wheel or my job was never in jeopardy I have been struggling with classes I've been taking for a Bachelor's degree. Being 56 and working full-time and classes is a big load but I had managed it well up until about a year ago. I think the snoring started about 2 to 2 1/2 years ago (went on a family trip in a small condo - that was the first mention of me snoring). I also remember so many beautiful summer nights on my way home from work thinking - I shouldn't waste this night I should do something but was too tired to do anything.

So one week with CPAP - a long weekend as I had Martin Luther King Jr Day off and I volunteered Sat morning for two hours, bowled Sunday morning (4 strings) and then went to lunch and yesterday thorough cleaned the kitchen and front hallway ceiling to floor - that's more productive than I've been in at least two years.

Thankful for catching this sooner rather than later!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 0.0 Events Last Night - Night #7
Good job Sparkie! Zero is pretty hard to improve on, so just keep doing what you're doing.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Sparkle,
Good job, keep up the good work.
CONGRATULATIONS on getting the 0 AHI.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-20-2015, 10:57 AM)Sparkle Wrote: Hi everyone,

Thank you again to all of you who are so kind to give your advice, share thoughts and offer suggestions. Last night was #7 for me with the CPAP machine - celebrating one week today!

The myair report this morning was 6.45 hours of use w/ 0.0 events! Is that possible?
I need to get that ResScan software. I did download Sleepy Head but I need to double check and see if I did the right one as only the test version w/will work w/my machine (Air Sense 10 Auto).

I spent some time over the weekend trying to pick through my brain and figure out when I first became afflicted w/this. While I never fell asleep behind the wheel or my job was never in jeopardy I have been struggling with classes I've been taking for a Bachelor's degree. Being 56 and working full-time and classes is a big load but I had managed it well up until about a year ago. I think the snoring started about 2 to 2 1/2 years ago (went on a family trip in a small condo - that was the first mention of me snoring). I also remember so many beautiful summer nights on my way home from work thinking - I shouldn't waste this night I should do something but was too tired to do anything.

So one week with CPAP - a long weekend as I had Martin Luther King Jr Day off and I volunteered Sat morning for two hours, bowled Sunday morning (4 strings) and then went to lunch and yesterday thorough cleaned the kitchen and front hallway ceiling to floor - that's more productive than I've been in at least two years.

Thankful for catching this sooner rather than later!

Way To Shin Sparkle! Zero is awesome but just remember don't get discouraged when you don't get that everyday , It's an up and down process.
Your doing Fine Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-20-2015, 02:08 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi Sparkle,
Good job, keep up the good work.
CONGRATULATIONS on getting the 0 AHI.

Thank you! I'm really excited about it!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recently started CPAP -- very high proportion of Clear Airway Events matt2 0 66 03-17-2024, 02:48 PM
Last Post: matt2
  Central events while falling asleep michaelyu15 6 165 03-15-2024, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Fixed Sleeping Position the entire night? Unkikonki 7 155 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  15-minute periods of massive events (OSCAR pics included) nicholasb600 2 145 03-14-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  First Night Looking for advise wjg1 4 144 03-12-2024, 06:34 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Trying to Reduce CA Events chrotteg 9 225 03-12-2024, 05:29 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Why does my clear airway events keep increasing? deirdrepen 3 229 03-12-2024, 02:37 AM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.