Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

0.00 AHI but graphs look weird
0.00 AHI but graphs look weird
This is my husband's data from last night with a 0.00 AHI :grin: but the graphs look weird, especially the ones in the second picture. Tell me what you think.
[Image: 11-28-15%20top.jpg]
[Image: 11-28-15%20bottom.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 0.00 AHI but graphs look weird
Assuming that SleepyHead is the issue, you can try rebuilding the data.

[Image: SH-Rebuild-Data.JPG]

You can try purging the data for that day, same menu: Data > Advanced > Purge Current Selected Day and importing it again in case the first import didn't complete.

You can also try to reset the graphs. The Respiratory Rate graph looks narrow. Right click the numbers on the left of the graph and choose reset graph layout. You can also check the Y-axis is set to Auto-fit scaling mode.

[Image: reset-graphs.PNG]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your suggestions AlanE. I did all you suggested and it still looks the same. It just looks like there wasn't much data recorded in the second pic. Maybe that is normal for a night with a 0.00 AHI?
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-29-2015, 12:03 PM)jolycu Wrote: Maybe that is normal for a night with a 0.00 AHI?

No, not normal -- a 0.0 night should still have all the graphs. Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
Could be a display issue with your computer.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks everyone for your responses. Kaiasgram, I also thought there should be more information shown in the graphs. Nelamvr6, I don't think it's a display issue because other days are displayed just fine.

He had a similar night back on the 9th of Nov. Screenshots below.
[Image: 11-9-15%20Top.jpg]
[Image: 11-9-15%20Bottom.jpg]

It would be nice to believe that these are accurate results but I'm afraid they're not.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have had issues with my data being corrupted in SleepyHead before. What does the report on your husband's machine say his AHI was last night? That should be accurate.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not an expert on your machine, does it have an SD card? How old is the machine and is the card original? Have you tried another card?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Nelamvr6, the machine reports an AHI of 38.3 last night! Huh My husband said he had a very restless night last night for some reason and thought he had even taken the mask off for awhile although it doesn't show up in the Sleephead data. Is there a Respironics software that I can use for comparison with Sleephead?, If so, do you know where it could be downloaded?

AlanE, the machine is a little over a year old and as far as I know, it's the original SD card. The machine belonged previously to my sister. If I were to get a new SD card, is there a way I could clone the data on this card to the new card so it's not lost? My husband is a truck driver and will have to furnish this data at his DOT physical in January. He has to have a full 90 days of data or they won't pass him for his physical, so we definitely don't want to lose any of the compliance data!
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-29-2015, 03:13 PM)jolycu Wrote: He has to have a full 90 days of data or they won't pass him for his physical, so we definitely don't want to lose any of the compliance data!
The machine store compliance data and write it on the SD card. If you stick a brand new card in the machine, the machine write compliance data on the card. The only time compliance data is lost, if you erase the data on the machine, (run hours cannot be erased) which should be done when your husband first used the machine and to delete the data of the previous user
EncoreBasic software support the machine too but windows only
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird O2ring issue cps22 0 21 2 hours ago
Last Post: cps22
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  [Equipment] O2 ring/weird heart rate/no other symptoms jdavis 6 192 03-09-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Pressure] New CPAP user - Please help interpreting graphs fsdx2004 40 2,040 03-07-2024, 08:01 AM
Last Post: fsdx2004
  Oscar Data. No events flagged but weird flow rate pattern during REM Ynot 53 2,663 02-18-2024, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Ynot
  Weird spikes and then I wake up tiredguy1 4 291 02-12-2024, 10:33 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Treatment] What Do My Graphs Mean? | OSCAR TiredTim 27 1,483 02-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Expat31

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.