Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

'0' AHI - "Is machine broken"?
'0' AHI - "Is machine broken"?
I don't read the SD card in my machine daily, but this morning I did put it in the card reader. The results confuse me because the AHI said it was '0'. I've been on cpap machine for 7 years and never had that number. I'm worried if something is wrong with my machine??
[attachment=2511]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: '0' AHI - "Is machine broken"?
Hi GrammaBear,
You could unplug the power supply from the machine, sometimes, they get into a funk and don't read right.
Hang in there for more suggestions, hopefully, it is really 0 AHI.and good luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
GB: Post a daily page from Sleepyhead. Let's see what it's doing.
(reminder, redact your name from anything you post...)
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-31-2016, 02:23 PM)justMongo Wrote: GB: Post a daily page from Sleepyhead. Let's see what it's doing.
(reminder, redact your name from anything you post...)

I regret that I don't have a clue on how to post a daily page from Sleepyhead. I really am technically challenged. Sad

Post Reply Post Reply
Press F12 when you have up the SH screen that has the Pie-chart plus the nights waveforms.
That will create a JPEG image screenshot.
Then follow the PO2 attachment treatise:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ttachments
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-31-2016, 02:40 PM)justMongo Wrote: Press F12 when you have up the SH screen that has the Pie-chart plus the nights waveforms.
That will create a JPEG image screenshot.
Then follow the PO2 attachment treatise:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ttachments

I might have made mistake, but tried to do what you advised in my first post.
Post Reply Post Reply
There are pressure changes so the machine was responding to something. It might be a SleepyHead display bug. Go to the Data menu at the top and select the Rebuild CPAP Data. Does that fix it?
Post Reply Post Reply
I have 0 AHI maybe half of my nights. But it's no big deal - what counts is how you feel!
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-31-2016, 03:51 PM)chill Wrote: There are pressure changes so the machine was responding to something. It might be a SleepyHead display bug. Go to the Data menu at the top and select the Rebuild CPAP Data. Does that fix it?

No, the screen still looks the same.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-31-2016, 03:56 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: I have 0 AHI maybe half of my nights. But it's no big deal - what counts is how you feel!

Did you automatically 'know' everything was OK the first time it happened to you? For me, it is a shock because nothing like this has ever, ever happened to me. My machine is a 'gently used' machine purchased after my prior machine had to be replaced because the bearings went out on the motor. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have something good, just afraid because I didn't know what happened.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,182 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Dreamstation LCD Backlight Broken FatSleeper15 0 335 09-19-2023, 08:09 PM
Last Post: FatSleeper15
  Climateline heated hose - broken or bad connection Wondering2 0 954 12-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Wondering2
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,793 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  Resvent iBreeze glitching/broken? Frankensteins Bride 2 2,794 07-04-2022, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Frankensteins Bride
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,320 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Auto CPAP sensor rises to the highest range immediately. How to fix? What's broken? WWu777 16 1,921 12-17-2021, 12:44 PM
Last Post: WWu777

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.