Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

1 year and still tired!
RE: 1 year and still tired!
Hi Scott, think you will find some joy with the Dreamwear nasal pillows. Made a world of difference to me. Especially when sleeping on the sides.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-19-2017, 09:36 PM)st8800 Wrote: Hi Scott, think you will find some joy with the Dreamwear nasal pillows. Made a world of difference to me. Especially when sleeping on the sides.

Thanks st8800, Are you talking about the Dreamwear "gel" nasal pillows with the nasal inserts, just to be clear??
Post Reply Post Reply
Yup!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-19-2017, 11:23 PM)st8800 Wrote: Yup!!!

I currently use a small Dreamwear cushion. Would it be the same size with the gel nasal pillows?  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Medium will be safer for a man. I use small cushion on Dreamwear but medium gel pillows for it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is last nights chart. 3rd night at Min= Max pressure= 11.5 with tape and collar. With no bathroom breaks.
Thinking I should bump it up to 12. Any thoughts?

[Image: TJaRTwNl.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
My novice opinion is that since your max pressure didn't move from the minimum of 11.5 at all, there is probably no need to change. But let's see what the expert says.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-20-2017, 09:42 PM)st8800 Wrote: My novice opinion is that since your max pressure didn't move from the minimum of 11.5 at all, there is probably no need to change. But let's see what the expert says.

Even though he has it in APAP mode he has the min and max set the same.
Post Reply Post Reply
Scott,
Your events seem to be further in the sleep cycle.  This is just a guess but it appears like you may be tossing and turning, increasing until you awake.  You might look at your sleeping environment, including the mattress and pillow.  Are you comfortable?   What are your thoughts on this?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-20-2017, 10:03 PM)DavePaulson Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 09:42 PM)st8800 Wrote: My novice opinion is that since your max pressure didn't move from the minimum of 11.5 at all, there is probably no need to change. But let's see what the expert says.

Even though he has it in APAP mode he has the min and max set the same.

I see... thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Low AHIs but still tired EntRESTo 1 50 1 hour ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 3 191 Yesterday, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Abhi
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 169 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Help - 1 year CPAP - not success - help very welcome! leono85 41 2,618 03-25-2024, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Macka
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,972 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 4 178 03-18-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: pulseoximeter
  tired during the day kwolsen 3 132 03-17-2024, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Big Guy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.