Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

1 year and still tired!
RE: 1 year and still tired!
(08-02-2017, 12:47 PM)Scott C. Wrote: hello DavePaulson, thanks for keeping an eye on me! What do you think of the leak numbers with the Wisp?

It would be nice to see that lower green leak line gone. I know many say it of no consequence if it doesn't affect your sleep, but it does right?
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-04-2017, 08:12 AM)DavePaulson Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 12:47 PM)Scott C. Wrote: hello DavePaulson, thanks for keeping an eye on me! What do you think of the leak numbers with the Wisp?

It would be nice to see that lower green leak line gone. I know many say it of no consequence if it doesn't affect your sleep, but it does right?

What does the lower green leak line stand for anyway? Still waking up tired. So something is still not right. Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
The upper line represents the total actual leak. The lower is the net leak after subtracting the mask's intended leak. A Resmed, at least mine, will only show the net leak.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-04-2017, 02:52 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The upper line represents the total actual leak.  The lower is the net leak after subtracting the mask's intended leak.  A Resmed, at least mine,  will only show the net leak.

Thanks Crimson did not know that.
 Here is last nights chart. First 2 hours no events. Now that's different. Flow limit looks good too. But OA's are up.

[Image: bpcl8jhl.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
I kinda looks like you were getting a little restless around 04:30.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
What if you just had your pressure at 12 cm fixed? No promises, but maybe you're a fixed pressure person.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-04-2017, 09:39 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I kinda looks like you were getting a little restless around 04:30.

Yes, in the not so good o'l days I would wake up between 4:30 and 5:30 and not be able to go back to sleep. I think its part REM sleep but not sure. Maybe it has to do with the Delta sleep??? Not sure what I'm talking about at this point. Any help with this would be appreciated. I feel with everyone's help I'm getting close.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-04-2017, 09:51 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: What if you just had your pressure at 12 cm fixed?  No promises, but maybe you're a fixed pressure person.

Thanks sleeprider, I did 12 min= 12 max. for 8 days. Can you look it over when you have the time?
 Thanks again! Here is my stats chart. Hope it helps. Seriously I hope it helps me!

[Image: DDTVaRd.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
OAs just slightly above past 7 days average, not extreme. I like that FL score, too! Congrats.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
12-12 looks good, 12-14 looks better. What is your thought?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 3 172 7 hours ago
Last Post: Abhi
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 164 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Help - 1 year CPAP - not success - help very welcome! leono85 41 2,605 03-25-2024, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Macka
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,958 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 4 174 03-18-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: pulseoximeter
  tired during the day kwolsen 3 130 03-17-2024, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  1 year on CPAP - No progress: Lowenstein Prisma Smart phoen1kx 30 1,462 03-15-2024, 04:47 PM
Last Post: phoen1kx

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.