Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

adjust bipap pressure
adjust bipap pressure
how do I increase pressure on my resmed aircurve 10 it is now 12/9

I got 11 hours on my bipap last night and am still very tired though there were no leaks and humidity was ok

Robert baker[/size]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: adjust bipap pressure
G'day Robert, welcome to Apnea Board. You can find out all about the adjustments on your machine by asking for a free copy of the clinician's manual available here: http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual There are hundreds of machines listed, so read he instructions carefully and make sure you request the manual for your exact machine. (There are at least three Aircurve models that I know of, so be very specific to get the right manual).

But could I ask why you want to increase your pressure? I see you use ResScan, so I assume there's something there which indicates a pressure increase world be helpful?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: adjust bipap pressure
Hi robert baker,
WELCOME! to the forum.!

Much success to you with your CPAP therapy and hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BiPAP Pressure for Possible UARS bertchintus 50 2,146 04-16-2024, 02:57 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 368 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  OSCAR pressure readings versus BIPAP display smallhandsfeeding 0 173 02-07-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: smallhandsfeeding
  Please help me adjust settings from OSCAR to CPAP deirdrepen 2 318 01-14-2024, 11:18 AM
Last Post: deirdrepen
  UARS, bipap pressure, I or E Wcsleep 3 482 01-12-2024, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Newbie here - do I need higher pressure or BIPAP? her.suit 0 319 12-29-2023, 01:54 PM
Last Post: her.suit
  bipap Innisfree 2 453 12-12-2023, 07:00 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.