Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Sleep Study Report - just looking for thoughts before consult
Sleep Study Report - just looking for thoughts before consult
At home test, and about what I expected I guess.  I know the weight is a big one too -- that's already well in the works, having recovered from a leg injury and generally being not good to myself.  I have allergies to most local pollens and molds, and take Rx Allegra plus two Rx nasal sprays daily.  Plus mild/moderate TMJ and overbite.

Interestingly, the day after the study I felt great, much better than usual despite only sleeping 5 hours.  I think being fixed on my side with the tracking gear produced numbers that are probably better than when I move around.  (I've noticed similar when the big doggo sleeps next to me.)

To me this looks like it will go the normal CPAP route? And being a data geek I'll want to manage it.  But I'm not sure around the nuance between the AHI (18.9) and OAI (2.9)/CAI (1.3) numbers or if there is anything else to consider.  The desat of briefly 80 for a few seconds is lower than I've ever captured on consumer devices too.

Thanks much!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night with new Bipap after sleep study and 37 AHI mostly CA PandaZA 89 1,614 Yesterday, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question INTUS Sleep results, mild sleep apnea or UARS? Chimken 2 112 Yesterday, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Just had a sleep study - Central Sleep Apnea with Cheyne Stokes srpmccarthy 3 203 Yesterday, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Diagnosis] Got sleep study results and I am quite fustrated ewarner64 10 279 04-22-2024, 01:16 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  My sleep study (starting out) sabletaurus 5 203 04-16-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
Question Any thoughts on why my heart rate increases when using CPAP? hejohoo 3 970 04-08-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: hejohoo
  [Diagnosis] Second opinion on study is needed please Abdulfakih 17 413 04-04-2024, 08:42 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.