Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

1st cleaning - tough time drying climate line hose -
RE: 1st cleaning - tough time drying climate line hose -
Thanks all. My machine is above head level and I run my hose behind the back of my headboard--along the top--where it comes down to me. My concern was, with what I saw as many large droplets of water, that it may not ever fully dry with my nightly use of humidified air and the potential for mold and bacteria to form under such conditions.

However, I did finally to get it dry or at least dry enough that I didn't see any more droplets of water.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inspiration and Expiration Time MrIvanDrago 18 1,079 Yesterday, 02:15 PM
Last Post: jake79
  My insp time is always longer than my exp time...is that bad? jake79 2 65 Yesterday, 12:15 PM
Last Post: jake79
  myAir when sleep time is 4am to 4pm the next day iknownothing 1 80 Yesterday, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Need best way to secure my hose/tube sleepingbetterinFl 2 76 04-21-2024, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  drying out tubing with machine sleepingbetterinFl 4 242 04-20-2024, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Is there a way to change the Resmed 10 time from Miliary Time? johnathanb76 9 168 04-20-2024, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Regular vs Slimline Hose for Airsense 10 Auto IIII 27 7,681 04-12-2024, 02:13 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.