Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

1st nap without CPAP
Rainbow 
1st nap without CPAP
Went to the movies with the family, and proceeded to nap (boring movie).  I woke up once as I began snoring, and woke up another time to take a good breath (didn't feel at all like my throat had closed).  

So I'd score my ~1 hour nap with a snore and a central, so a 2.0 AHI. 

Looks like another good use for a battery operated travel CPAP!

And yet another reminder for why I'm so glad I'm sleeping with support (xPAP) at home!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 1st nap without CPAP
I've been on therapy for about 10 years. A couple of weeks ago I fell asleep in my recliner for a half hour . i woke myself with the snoring and ended up with a brutal headache. I should have gone up to bed and my machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
I took a nap late afternoon yesterday and put my mask on and felt great, family wanted to know why i was so talkative at dinner!! Woke up at 2:30 am no mask, I had fallen asleep without it. Has happened twice this week, probably why I needed a nap.
Post Reply Post Reply
I try very hard not to nap or doze without the mask. It usually gives me headaches and dizziness if I do.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.