Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Large differences in AHI between Oscar and DeVilbiss [reason: see post #7]
RE: Large differences in AHI between Oscar and DeVilbiss [reason: see post #7]
Thanks for this useful information. 

I was looking for a resource to upload my data from both the resmed S9 and the new devilbiss machine I have. 

I use an Apple Mac which isn’t comparable with the S9 propriety software. 

I purchased a second hand S9 just to get me started on cpap (3 months ago) and I was just checking my AHI’s each morning. They were around 2-5 which I was happy with.

I decided to purchase a devilbiss machine and using the same pressure, my AHI’s have jumped. 

It would have been great if I could put the 2 data sets together. 

I have approached the supplier of the devilbiss machine and I think they might think I’m a crazy woman! I have only had the devilbiss a few weeks and I’m thinking it may not have been the best decision.  

I was a registered nurse so I don’t think I’m crazy. Just confused regarding how this might happen. 

I think I need to load osacar and start looking at this in more depth. 

Grateful if you could advise if you have had any more feedback on Oscar and devilbiss. Also, how you are finding the devilbiss machine. 

Warm regards,  Janine
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot select profile in OSCAR [solved, see post #9] GB San Jose 9 1,490 10-09-2023, 08:24 AM
Last Post: GB San Jose
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 731 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  Oscar V 1.5 [screen resolution issues - solved, see post #4] Dannobre 15 1,597 09-10-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR - will not open [solved - see post #2] gjstein 4 1,465 08-31-2023, 03:02 AM
Last Post: John7
  OSCAR 1.4.0 not loading [solved, see post #2] clayesq 1 579 08-24-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: clayesq
  Oscar Not Loading My Profile [solved, see post #10] mawaw1992 10 1,247 08-22-2023, 06:26 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  Oscar will not show Overview after SD card Replacement [Solved, see post #4] DaKitty 4 760 05-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.