Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Has anyone tried CPAP Mask Liners?
Has anyone tried CPAP Mask Liners?
I have been starting to get air leaks during the night, and could not stop them. The mask is not that old. I would wash my face, wipe down the mask but it would not help. I read about these mask liners so I am trying these liners, but they are like the toilet seat liners you see in public RRs. Impossible to set, and always falling off before you get situated to hold them in place. Are there better things out there to help with air leaks?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Has anyone tried CPAP Mask Liners?
The trick is to hold the mask level with the ground, put the liner on the mask, than bend over and put your face in the mask while the mask is still level with the ground. Hold the mask to your face with one hand and fasten the straps with the other. Supplier #31 makes cloth mask liners that fasten with velcro if you to try that.

I myself never could get a good seal with either one of them.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Has anyone tried CPAP Mask Liners?
I've used them for years. Helps keep the noise down when you do have leaks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 298 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  Cleaning CPAP & AirTouch F20 Mask PoutinePrincess 2 343 02-10-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  New CPAP user - Fine Tuning Settings/Mask Help slowmo2000 0 260 01-31-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: slowmo2000
  New CPAP User - f30i Mask Troubles CcReesezzzzz01 6 824 01-31-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: CcReesezzzzz01
  [CPAP] Significant noise from mask since change of CPAP machine! SwissTruffle 7 702 01-03-2024, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Mask Liners newtothis1 1 312 12-31-2023, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  [CPAP] CPAP in Silent Mode and Mask Useful life meaning aconti 5 459 12-17-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: aconti

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.