Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

2 full years of CPAP usage - zero improvement
RE: 2 full years of CPAP usage - zero improvement
Good for you Route,

Yes we're all just giddy with anticipation awaiting your results. Again, the things we'll like to see are ahi, and what comprises it. In otherwords how many OA, CA, and so forth. Secondly your pressure settings and the actual results the machine reports. And the leak numbers. And your moon sign. And your favorite song. And your favorite ice cream flavor (flavour for our Suburban friends up north and south)....... Can't think of anything else right now.
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=1013][attachment=1013]Hi guys, I downloaded the program and have my card ready to slide in the side, but what do I do here first?

Sorry, I know a little but not a lot about tech stuff!

(08-23-2014, 07:31 PM)retired_guy Wrote: Good for you Route,

Yes we're all just giddy with anticipation awaiting your results. Again, the things we'll like to see are ahi, and what comprises it. In otherwords how many OA, CA, and so forth. Secondly your pressure settings and the actual results the machine reports. And the leak numbers. And your moon sign. And your favorite song. And your favorite ice cream flavor (flavour for our Suburban friends up north and south)....... Can't think of anything else right now.

Cherry Garcia by my pals Ben and Jerry!

{And I wonder why I am 75 pounds over?}

Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know what those graphics are. Do you have a Sleepyhead shortcut on your computer desktop? Click on it and you should get a box up that invites you to create a new profile. Do that. Then it should open up the program. On the right side should be a thing called "Import." Do that. It'll want to know where your data is. It will be on drive "e:" or "f:" or maybe even "g:"

Find it, click on it and it will import your data.

Then you should be able to look at your stuff.

By the way, did you remember to slide the little lock switch on the side of your sdcard?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, now locked and working with an engineer I know on skype right now, hopefully he can walk me through the download process.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok I figured out where you are. You have downloaded, now you need to install. Go to the bottom of that list of files you have and click on "Sleepyhead.exe"
Post Reply Post Reply
Coming soon, Retired guy!!

Thanks a bunch.......
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=1014]Whaddya guys think of this?

The first reading, let me play around and see what else I can do........ cheers Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
Looks like the AHI was good for last night only?

Last week and all the way down to last year it ends up in the teens.

100% compliance though! At least you guys can see I wasn't cheating .......
Post Reply Post Reply
Last night's reading

http://imgur.com/ow8WGRf
Post Reply Post Reply
Overview for the year

http://imgur.com/SwIgjMi

{Click on these images to make them larger, I ran out of attachment space}

And THANKS to everyone, I may finally sleep well, yaaaaaayyyyyy!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Judging CPAP improvement jprconsulting 1 79 03-24-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  New sleep study after 17 years? Jim1952 2 117 03-21-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jim1952
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 513 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 176 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
  Only CAs on Oscar but diagnosed with OSA - 2 months CPAP and no improvement 444zane3 4 290 03-07-2024, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,581 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  [Symptoms] CPAP(UARS) user 10+ years, still feel terrible DB10 17 1,012 03-05-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.