Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

2 hours trying to access google account
I have just spent 2 hours trying to access my google account...I have changed the password 3 times, I can get in at that point, but when I log out and try to log in again I get no access,,,very frustrating. I tried all of their suggestions, but I am totally locked out...

Maybe time to hang up gmail....

its too hot for this...lol

Storywizard
Post Reply Post Reply
The internet in general has seemed slow for the past several days.
IMO, it seems DNS resolvers are slow.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, the down side to your life in the cloud. I'm seeing this trend with everything now. Take home automation. If you want to use the Wink system or the Echo, just to name two, you are out of luck if the internet is down or the path from you to them is broken. That's a fail. Would rather keep that control at home.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

(08-02-2015, 09:25 AM)AlanE Wrote: Yes, the down side to your life in the cloud. I'm seeing this trend with everything now. Take home automation. If you want to use the Wink system or the Echo, just to name two, you are out of luck if the internet is down or the path from you to them is broken. That's a fail. Would rather keep that control at home.

Exactly. We have too much reliance upon interconnected systems we have no control over. That includes the web, landline/cellphone systems and the electrical grid.

One of these days, we'll wish we hadn't put so much trust in systems that are completely out of our personal control. That, plus our over-reliance upon a "just-in-time" delivery system for goods.

Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-02-2015, 09:38 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Exactly. We have too much reliance upon interconnected systems we have no control over. That includes the web, landline/cellphone systems and the electrical grid.

One of these days, we'll wish we hadn't put so much trust in systems that are completely out of our personal control. That, plus our over-reliance upon a "just-in-time" delivery system for goods.

Thinking-about

Always hated the JIT business model. The accountants love it but for everyone else it's a headache. One little hiccup in the up line and your screwed and everyone down line is too. We have enough stress in our lives.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
BW if you are concerned you may lose your Google stuff you can make an archive of it here: https://www.google.com/settings/takeout

Post Reply Post Reply

Still could get no access unless I changed my password...I have deleted the account, not sure what was going on...oh the simple life beckons, lol...

Storywizard
Post Reply Post Reply
Bear skins and stone knives?

Post Reply Post Reply
hmmm, I will have to think about that...:-)

S
Post Reply Post Reply

It is hot and sultry here today at the beginning of August.

So I jumped in the pool. The water was 87 degrees.

No password was required. JSNS
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google deploying planes over cities for 3D maps SuperSleeper 1 1,191 06-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Last Post: PollCat