Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

2 month review. Should I be satisfied?
I recommend you disregard heov's advice and stick to what others have advised you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Thanks for your input heov.

Pressure adjustments are probably warranted, and your suggested minimum does fit in with that suggested by ajack's post-footer/sig, so I'll try that first, then up the max. I see that your pressure range is 7-11, or is that old data that you haven't updated in your profile?

Turning off EPR hasn't made a difference to my CA/H mix of events.

I don't have leaks when I'm awake, but I can cause them if, by rolling to my side, the mask distorts against my pillow. On my back, no probs.
Post Reply Post Reply
Edit: Turning off EPR hasn't made a difference to my CA/OA mix of events.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just a comment from someone who really doesn't know what he's talking about:

Looking at your charts, many of your CA events seem to be associated with spikes in the leak rate. From the little I know about CA, that seems strange
since CA are supposed to be events where your body doesn't generate the breathing impulse. Why would that happen with leaks?
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-10-2017, 05:04 PM)mltam Wrote: Just a comment from someone who really doesn't know what he's talking about:

Looking at your charts, many of your CA events seem to be associated with spikes in the leak rate. From the little I know about CA, that seems strange
since CA are supposed to be events where your body doesn't generate the breathing impulse. Why would that happen with leaks?

oo so they are! Thinking-about There's often, but not always, an association. (ie sometimes there's a leak but no CA. But CA's often occur with a leak) Interesting.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Update: The past 5 nights I have been on a new pressure range of 9 - 15 cm H2O with generally improved AHI's. Will stick with this for a while longer.

Night: 1 2 3 4 5
AHI: 4.91 1.45 0.67 2.73 2.47
hrs sleep: 8 5 3 7 7

Night 3 I awoke at 2 am, fuzzily thought "it'll be light soon" and ditched the mask. :-D

Events are still more than 50% CA's
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to Apnea Board & Sleepyhead, would you review screenshot please? halokittie 21 911 03-08-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to Forum - Please review my sleep data Sleepy Chia 10 416 03-07-2018, 06:35 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Please Review The Data & Give Recommendations Hojo 164 7,788 02-07-2018, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Hojo
  Pulse oximeter screenshot for review pls. gcritchley 3 267 01-27-2018, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Review Question FozzyDaBear 5 212 01-09-2018, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Any risk to RedMed machine if I remove filter after a month and reinsert backwards? Shin Ryoku 8 483 01-04-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: ajack
  please review seeing my Doctor soon car54 13 430 12-18-2017, 06:59 AM
Last Post: ajack