Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

2 users' data merged in Sleepyhead - How to Separate?
Gross 
2 users' data merged in Sleepyhead - How to Separate?
I sometimes swap CPAP machines (Dreamstation) with someone, and apparently I forgot to swap the memory card when I did this for a short time period.  I just realized this when I plugged my Dreamstation's memory card into the computer to download my data to Sleepyhead.  So now I have some of the other user's data in my Sleepyhead profile account.

How can I remove the other user's data (from just those specific dates) from my Sleepyhead account? 

Additionally... I do have the other memory card I use (with the ResMed I was using for that swap time period) that I want to plug into my computer, to download the info from that machine (which would cover this time period that I accidentally have the other person's data in my profile for).  I haven't yet downloaded that info.  But I worry what Sleepyhead would look like if I end up with data from 2 different memory cards for the same dates.  KWIM?  Thus, if there's a way Sleepyhead allows me to "hide" or "un-acknowledge" some dates (ie: the one where my swapping partner used the Dreamstation & memory card), will it also hide/un-acknowledge those dates when I plug in my other memory card (from my ResMed use on those same dates)?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 2 users' data merged in Sleepyhead - How to Separate?
Go to the day with the issue then in the top menu find the entry purge cpap data for the day then reimport your data from the resmed
Post Reply Post Reply
Sweet!  Will do.  Thanks!!!

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
GREAT!  That worked.  Thank you!

If anyone else is wondering how to do this...  Here's what I clicked:

Data
Advanced
Purge Current Selected Day
Post Reply Post Reply
So, how will it work going forward? When I plug that memory card in, to download data, in the future... will it put those dates' data back into my Sleepyhead account? Do I need to (somehow?) remove those dates from my memory card? Or... (gasp) reformat the card?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmm the other thing that might work is importing then turn off the dream station data, import the sd card then for an affected day, scroll to the bottom of the left hand side of the screen find the session information for your friends sessions and click the green toggle and hide those sessions.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh, good. After deleting those days, I found some other days I'd like to not necessarily delete, but to just hide. So I'd love to do that. Where is the green toggle arrow you mentioned? What is it called?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hydrangea,
You might consider setting up a user for each machine. That will keep the data separated.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is also a setting in Sleepyhead's menu to prevent importing data prior to a date you set. This keeps data from being replaced or over-written if you have more than one user on the same machine.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-25-2018, 04:36 AM)DHydrangea Wrote: Oh, good. After deleting those days, I found some other days I'd like to not necessarily delete, but to just hide.  So I'd love to do that.  Where is the green toggle arrow you mentioned?  What is it called?

If you go to the bottom of the left hand side of the sleepyhead screen to sessions right at the bottom and double click the session bar you want to make disappear it will be turned off in the graphs double click it again to turn it back on
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 79 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,631 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Viatom 02 Ring users take note Cuppa 7 780 03-07-2023, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  macOS Ventura users please read Jeff8356 0 581 11-25-2022, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,260 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.