Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

2 weeks in and feeling great
2 weeks in and feeling great
So I'm 2 weeks in to my cpap journey and I'm feeling great. No more 2pm fatigue feeling. I have more energy, my BP is improving, and my mood is 150 times better. I am so glad I started cpap therapy.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 2 weeks in and feeling great
great to hear you got an immediate boost. some of this may wear off a little as you get further along. use the new found energy to tackle health issues you might have had no will to fix when walking dead.

I find that, in my right mind, I make good decisions. Trouble before was I was not in my right mind. Now I am more often than not.

my first few weeks, I saw evidence that my BP was reducing, I stopped my caffeine intake, ate differently, and lost about 1 pound a week for about 5 straight weeks. Since then, I regained weight, my BP reduction did not stay put. Am still off caffeine, and eating better, and exercising more. Experienced periods of bloating, and some days had more drowsiness than I thought I should have. Bloating abated, slight loss of weight, and BP back down a bit. You just gotta have faith that, when treated, your body will work through the issues a little at a time.

All through the 4 months I have experienced peace of mind, and release from anxiety, foul mood, lack of concentration, various body aches and anger.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi truetopath,
It's GREAT to hear that you are doing so well with CPAP therapy.
Keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-02-2015, 11:44 AM)truetopath Wrote: So I'm 2 weeks in to my cpap journey and I'm feeling great. No more 2pm fatigue feeling. I have more energy, my BP is improving, and my mood is 150 times better. I am so glad I started cpap therapy.

truetopath,
Glad this is going well for you. Watch your stats on Sleepyhead, so if something changes and you have questions, you will know what to look for.
OpalRose
Sleep-well
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks all! I enjoy looking at my charts in Sleepyhead everyday.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's great!

I'm about 6 weeks in myself and am so pleased with how things are going!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 129 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question Oscar Help - Analysis after 3 Weeks, Improvements! ef8mk 7 319 03-24-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: ef8mk
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 255 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki
  Trialing a Dreamstation (2?) for 4 weeks NeedSleepPlease 46 1,477 03-12-2024, 05:05 PM
Last Post: NeedSleepPlease
  [Equipment] Not feeling rested/high flow limit on loaner CPAP LazerStallion 5 323 02-25-2024, 05:41 AM
Last Post: LazerStallion
  2 weeks in. Mask leak and flow limit Jojo1982 11 669 02-22-2024, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Jojo1982
Gross [Treatment] Waking up frequently and not feeling rested snoor 3 302 02-21-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: snoor

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.