Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

xPAP therapy works
RE: xPAP therapy works
Not necessarily but I would assume it works with the same software and should import into SleepyHead just fine.

The E model is not on the website where I got mine. I had to look it up!
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-14-2012, 07:38 PM)Surly Wrote: I wonder if anyone has imported data from the CMS50E into sleepy head without issue?. I ordered one online yesterday figuring 'E' probably just connoted an update to the 'D+' model?.

In any event, it looks like I'm going to need to instal Windows on my Mac if I want to be able to correctly align oximetry and CPAP time stamps when importing the data from the oximeter.

you mean you can get it all on the computer but can't synch the times between them? do the procedures in the wiki about changing the time not work for you?
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
Unless the E model has an internal clock? Can't tell from what I've read of it. I'm interested in knowing how it works!
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
because my wife's o2 was dropping per the o2 recorder while using cpap, we asked the doc to do a professional overnite o2 study with a good o2 tester to verify or rule out my cms-50D+ data. we did the test with cpap and the results came back this afternoon. her o2 at night is indeed dropping enough to warrant the o2 generator that will be here this afternoon. for those of you sitting on the fence about oximeters, here's the wake up call. if i didn't buy the oximeter, we wouldn't have known. this little gem could very well have saved her life.

don't ask me about specific numbers because i don't know other than it went down to 79% and tricare requires <88% for a number of minutes before they will pay up. her sleep study was 2 years ago without problems. after she's used it a while we will return to the sleep doctor to request another sleep study to see where she's at. btw - my 20% is $35 a month for the generator.

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
Used a CMS50E for the first time last night and will post a review once I've spent about week messing around with it.

Here's a couple of screen shots of the data imported into Sleepyhead (Mac version). I have

[Image: screenshot20120428at507.png]

[Image: screenshot20120428at525.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
very good. thanks for sharing.

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,067 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 160 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 254 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,264 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,356 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 960 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 26 815 03-22-2024, 12:55 PM
Last Post: jakespeare65

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.