Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

2nd Night with Aircurve 10 ASV
RE: 2nd Night with Aircurve 10 ASV
>>I would like to see a roughly 10 minute clip at 4:14 when you had those "events. It would be easier to see the nature of the events if we could see some more detail. Your machine is "working hard" which is what it does when you stop (Central Apnea) or slow down significantly (Periodic Breathing). The clusters of pressure spikes would have been coded as CA or H with a non ASV machine.<<

>>Can you show the same chart, except adjust the vertical scale on the Flow waveform so full scale is -75 to +75? We don't need to see the peaks of the Flow waveform. More important to be able to see the fine detail, with our normal in/out breathing pattern filling about half the range of the vertical scale. These apneas and hypopneas are predominantly obstructive.<<

>>The waveform at 4:15.30 has the rounded shape of periodic breathing. The rest appear to be obstructive events.<<

SLEEPYHEAD QUESTION: I am very grateful for the advice that I have received here. I am not sure that, for my particular machine, I can adjust the Vertical Scale of the Flow Waveform graph in SH. I have tried changing the preference settings without success. Does anyone having the AC10 ASV have a solution?

FORUM POSTING RULES QUESTION: Based on the advice that I have received so far, it appears that a change to some pressure settings may be necessary to further reduce apneas & hypoapneas. My next Doc appointment is April 25. My plan is to continue with my current (original) settings for another week and then post the results. After posting the results if I receive advice suggesting that I change some settings prior to my next Doc Appointment, I will consider following that advice. Being a newbie to this forum, I have a question on future posts -- Should I post the results of my next week of therapy in THIS THREAD, or should I start a new thread?
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-28-2016, 01:52 PM)marose1 Wrote: SLEEPYHEAD QUESTION: I am very grateful for the advice that I have received here. I am not sure that, for my particular machine, I can adjust the Vertical Scale of the Flow Waveform graph in SH. I have tried changing the preference settings without success. Does anyone having the AC10 ASV have a solution?

FORUM POSTING RULES QUESTION: Being a newbie to this forum, I have a question on future posts -- Should I post the results of my next week of therapy in THIS THREAD, or should I start a new thread?

Hi Marose1,

Please feel welcome to continue using this thread to post your data, or to start a new one. Your choice.

Regarding your SleepyHead question, I don't know the answer, but I suggest you post a question in the Software Support Forum:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-S...port-Forum

Take care,
--- Vaughn
The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:SLEEPYHEAD QUESTION: I am very grateful for the advice that I have received here. I am not sure that, for my particular machine, I can adjust the Vertical Scale of the Flow Waveform graph in SH. I have tried changing the preference settings without success. Does anyone having the AC10 ASV have a solution?

Hover the mouse cursor over the word "Flow Rate" at the left hand side of the chart. Right click, and select "Y-axis" from the drop-down menu. Set the scaling mode to "Override" and the max and min pressures you wish to display.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with new AirCurve 10 VAuto Settings aubreyjs 6 146 Yesterday, 09:40 AM
Last Post: aubreyjs
  Does Aircurve 10 Vauto record events and flow limits during ramp mode? SingleH 3 59 Yesterday, 09:12 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  [Equipment] Bag for Aircurve 10 without humidifier? melbell 2 114 04-15-2024, 09:09 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
Smile Alan's New ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto Came Today! Deborah K. 20 1,001 04-14-2024, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Aircurve 10 Vauto ANTIKATE 5 164 04-14-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 17 706 04-14-2024, 05:29 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Aircurve 10 or 11 replacement Shamus54 8 226 04-11-2024, 09:12 PM
Last Post: SakimaStorm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.