Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How do I adjust pressure on Viasys BreatheX
RE: How do I adjust pressure on Viasys BreatheX
1. Turn device on (press On/Off button).
2. Press Set button for 3 seconds (airflow will stop).
3. Press Set button twice until "Usage Hours" is displayed.
4. Press Change button for 3 seconds then WHILE STILL HOLDING DOWN CHANGE BUTTON also press the Set button (current pressure level will be displayed). You can now let go of both buttons.
5. To change pressure, press the Set button until the desired pressure is displayed.
6. To save the new pressure, press the Change button for 3 seconds then simultaneously press the Set button once. Airflow will turn on.
7. New pressure is saved and you can now turn off the device.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How do I adjust pressure on Viasys BreatheX
(04-02-2016, 01:48 PM)Billy Wrote: 1. Turn device on (press On/Off button).
2. Press Set button for 3 seconds (airflow will stop).
3. Press Set button twice until "Usage Hours" is displayed.
4. Press Change button for 3 seconds then WHILE STILL HOLDING DOWN CHANGE BUTTON also press the Set button (current pressure level will be displayed). You can now let go of both buttons.
5. To change pressure, press the Set button until the desired pressure is displayed.
6. To save the new pressure, press the Change button for 3 seconds then simultaneously press the Set button once. Airflow will turn on.
7. New pressure is saved and you can now turn off the device.

Thanks Billy.

And welcome to Apnea Board!

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help me adjust settings from OSCAR to CPAP deirdrepen 2 290 01-14-2024, 11:18 AM
Last Post: deirdrepen
  Isn't Resmed's Expiratory Pressure Relief really Inspiratory Pressure Support?? Reznik 122 18,637 12-09-2023, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Kathy14225
  Using Vcom : do i adjust my EPR? theredheadsaid 65 7,067 09-09-2023, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  Any downside to using static pressure vs range pressure? hejohoo 6 922 09-08-2023, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Equipment] Adjust time on Airsense 11 Liveoak86 2 601 08-19-2023, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Liveoak86
Sad Please review my data and help me adjust my settings DC2Shogun 61 4,378 08-13-2023, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Help me understand / adjust Aircurve10 ASV vs S9VPAP settings patrickbrem 2 371 08-08-2023, 07:59 PM
Last Post: patrickbrem

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.