Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Respironics Blue Gel Full Face Large
Humidifier: Built in
CPAP Pressure: 12.8
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments:

Sex: Male

3.16 Installation Paths?
I installed ResScan Version 3.16 to "E:\Program Files (x86)\ResMed\ResScan3\". It writes the data to C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\ResMed\ResScan\Patients\ my name. The folder is getting large on my C:\drive which I want to keep as clean as I can. Is there any way to change the write path so I can get the reports on my E:\drive? I looked for an ini or cfg file but could not find any. Thanks, Bob.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2012 12:38 PM by BobF.)
09-11-2012 12:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
big_dave Online

Advisory Members

Machine: PR System One DS560
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: F&P Pilairo Q or ResMed Mirage Activa
Humidifier: PR System One
CPAP Pressure: 14 - 20
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Former ResMed S8 Autoset II user

RE: 3.16 Installation Paths?
It is probably in the registry somewhere, most likely in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ResMed or HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ResMed.

If you are unfamiliar with the Registry Editor, this is a risky first project since Windows or ResScan can be easily corrupted by improper changes to the registry. You will want to make an image backup of your entire computer onto an external hard drive before you attempt this, using a product such as Acronis or Norton Ghost. Both of these products are rather complex, and they are tricky to set up properly.
09-11-2012 04:35 PM
BobF Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: ResMed Airsense 10
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Respironics Blue Gel Full Face Large
Humidifier: Built in
CPAP Pressure: 12.8
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments:

RE: 3.16 Installation Paths?
(09-11-2012 04:35 PM)big_dave Wrote:  It is probably in the registry somewhere, most likely in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ResMed or HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ResMed.

If you are unfamiliar with the Registry Editor, this is a risky first project since Windows or ResScan can be easily corrupted by improper changes to the registry. You will want to make an image backup of your entire computer onto an external hard drive before you attempt this, using a product such as Acronis or Norton Ghost. Both of these products are rather complex, and they are tricky to set up properly.

Hi. Thanks. I looked in the registry at both locations. There is no path defined. I did find that in the ResScan Tools menu there is a Patient Manager where I can set the default location. I appreciate the help. Bob.
09-11-2012 04:57 PM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Problem with ReScan after installation Julius 21 8,128 09-28-2014 10:19 PM
Last Post: barnfish
  Deciphering Respironics Humidifier Installation Instructions Ermine 8 2,653 09-02-2013 07:26 PM
Last Post: Sleepster