Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

3 Months Until Sleep Study
RE: 3 Months Until Sleep Study
Your pressures are pretty low, and I think the wind will eventually break in a different direction for you. Glad it's working out.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
For your own safety, I hope Sleeprider's right on wind breaking in a different direction. Hopefully your wife isn't prone to accidentally punching while you're asleep.

Enjoy the pre-holiday...
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-11-2020, 05:01 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: For your own safety, I hope Sleeprider's right on wind breaking in a different direction. Hopefully your wife isn't prone to accidentally punching while you're asleep.

Enjoy the pre-holiday...

Ha! She doesn't take too kindly to my antics, so a punch isn't too far out of possibility.

You enjoy this season as well...
Post Reply Post Reply
Last night was a bit rough despite the low AHI. It looks like my breathing was pretty erratic leading into those first 3 CAs, and at times throughout the night. I had an OA as well. I know it's only registering the events >10 as an AHI event, but upon going to sleep I have quite a few that are <10 and startle me as I'm drifting off. It's irritating. It's the <10 events that are the most sleep disruptive as I'm going to sleep. If I could just sleep past those first shore breaks, then I'm in open water for the most part.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Hey everyone!

I forgot to take my SD card out of my PC last night. Can I still put the card in the machine the morning after and retrieve the data from the night or does the card have to be in the machine while I'm sleeping?
Post Reply Post Reply
You will only get summary data, no detailed data. Detailed data collection requires that the SD card be in the unit.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK. Thanks. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
High resolution efficacy data is only recorded with the SD card in the machine, but summary data will be written to the card showing hours and AHI. In the last chart posted, you said breathing was pretty erratic leading into the first 3 CA events. If that means you see a gentle oscillation of respiratory volume, that is an artifact of an approaching central event that we might consider being at or near the "apneic threshold". If this is a common feature of your therapy, you can turn down the EPR to 2 and see if it helps. I would encourage you to try the lower EPR and subjectively decide what "feels" better. Try not to be overly biased by data.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for that info SR! I only had 1 CA last night and no OAs. I was interested in looking at the data and then discovered that I had left the card in my PC. Sad Oh well. Either way, one event the entire night is awesome!. I'm going to leave EPR on 3 one more night since last night appeared to go well and look at the data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey friends! I hope you are having a great day!

I have a concern about my flow rate graph. There aren't many events. I have been having an average AHI of <1, which I know is great. But the graph looks very choppy. I've compared it to other charts posted on here and even though my AHI is low, mine looks much more like a roller coaster. Is this something I should be concerned with?

Thanks Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 234 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 77 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 532 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 190 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  New sleep study after 17 years? Jim1952 2 120 03-21-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jim1952
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 146 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Split night sleep study Bwanajohn51 0 64 03-20-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.