Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ResMed Airsense10 SDCard
ResMed Airsense10 SDCard
Hi, and apologies in advance if I am not posting this properly - newbie here.

Anyway, I have a fairly new (<1 month old) ResMed Airsense 10 CPAP machine that came without an SD card in it.  I would like to use one, though.  Does anyone know what size/type card will work in this machine, and how to format it?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Airsense10 SDCard
Any SD card from 2 GB to 32 GB, but not larger. The card should come formatted as FAT32. FAT32 format is required and 32 GB is the maximum size that FAT32 supports.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Many Thanks Guy.  I will get a new card tomorrow and start learning!

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Weird......how some machines come with a card, and some don't.  Thinking-about

Mine did!  Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
agreed, but for 9 bucks I can fix it ;-)
Post Reply Post Reply
SD Cards were included in both of the ASVs I'd gotten. BTW brand matters little on aftermarket SD cards, except possibly where quality of build, etc. It does not need to be a ResMed SD card either.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
if you bought your machine new and in case you overlooked it, mine wasn't in the machine but in a bifold card among the instructions and other paperwork that came with it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-08-2020, 07:47 PM)sheepless Wrote: if you bought your machine new and in case you overlooked it, mine wasn't in the machine but in a bifold card among the instructions and other paperwork that came with it.

Same here!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moving From RM S9 to Airsense10 -- Great Discomfort hypnos 3 409 11-10-2023, 08:51 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Fixing AirSense10 Air Noise BNB1023 6 2,266 11-01-2023, 11:19 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  Is there any reason to buy the AirSense 11 when the AirSense10 is still available (an snorin2 4 678 07-27-2023, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Cpapian
  ResMed Airsense11 auotset - no SDcard included? wooders 10 2,000 06-19-2023, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  AirSense10 showing fraction of time Choosie Soosie 0 476 06-16-2023, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Choosie Soosie
  Airsense10 dropped in full sink shinnstoneer 2 554 01-04-2023, 10:07 PM
Last Post: shinnstoneer
  Airsense11 compare to Airsense10? Dolla Bill 4 989 01-28-2022, 06:02 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.