Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Alternative Part?
Alternative Part?
New to forum and have been reading posts here and there with great info! Sorry if I'm in the wrong area to ask but bear with me please...
Philips/Respironics/Dream Station here.
I have always gotten my supplies through my Home Care ppl and after a visit w my Pulmonary doc. it was suggested to just go online to get them as the pricing was much affordable and I would be getting the same supplies. I have been doing this for sometime now w no problems.
I now need to replace my F&P ESON Frame and Swivel Connect which has the Diffuser Filter mounted inside. This part has lasted for sometime now and I have never replaced yet. I've found that the diffuser/filter is getting to be junk as after several washes it's just going to hell. I have found this Swivel Connect Eson item for $60., but I have also found that you can purchase the Diffuser/Filters that come in a pack of 10. Problem is, I cannot remove my original one to replace the filter only. I'm guessing there is a Swivel Connect that has access for filter replacement (?) and this would be much feasible.
So after my long story here is my question, is there a F&P Swivel Connect ESON that will match what I have so I can replace the filters only instead of the entire Connection?
I understand if there is I will have to purchase it. But in the long run I can replace the filters instead of the unit for less.
Ask away your questions for what I missed or for what more you need.
thnx
s
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Alternative Part?
Well ok.
thank u
s
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Novel alternative to tape? HalfAsleep 4 258 04-23-2024, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question Are there alternative straps out there for masks that does not slide off? hejohoo 5 542 04-03-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: hejohoo
  Can I buy just the Airsense 10 Motor replacement part? JohnReam 33 10,521 03-29-2024, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Eagerly seeking ancient CPAP part ! Visualist 3 357 03-12-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Visualist
  Alternative Therapy to CPAP (Nasal Breathing) Wcwilson 1 214 03-07-2024, 04:02 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Equipment] DreamStation Alternative Replacement Option oneeyeopen 3 708 05-24-2023, 10:11 AM
Last Post: oneeyeopen
  Need help with part identity F&P Icon Novo Vsidles 2 391 05-03-2023, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Vsidles

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.