Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

30 days in a row AHI under 1
30 days in a row AHI under 1
I am very happy and feel great.   Last night was 30 days in a row with AHI under 1.   Most nights under .5
I could not have done it with mask advice, pressure advice, support, and much reading from this forum.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 30 days in a row AHI under 1
Congratulations!
Post Reply Post Reply
Well-done
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
That is outstanding! To feel great and be happy is probably more important than hitting the numbers, but getting the goal is awesome too!
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
Well, I can't remember when I had an AHI >1, except the first night after open heart surgery on February 6. After that it was below 1 again and that's continued to this day. 0 is not unusual for me, but the main thing and the important thing is how you feel. If your AHI is low enough to let you feel "normal" then the exact number doesn't really matter.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi razormarsh,
GREAT JOB!, keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Starting therapy - 3 days in, help and recommendations joedes 3 163 Yesterday, 01:06 PM
Last Post: joedes
  Persistent micro arousals? first few days on ResMed after switch from Philips. manders513 10 1,239 04-17-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: freakyfrog
  3 Days of Oscar Charts - Looking for advice Jakeb24 5 147 04-15-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Jakeb24
Question Help! 40 days CPAP no symptom relief. What's wrong? cpapmj 2 143 04-14-2024, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  Worried about insurance requirement to see doctor within 90 days NewlyDiagnosed 9 249 04-10-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Treatment] New User; Fine Tuning- First 3 Days of Data jgthegrouch 9 471 01-16-2024, 02:25 PM
Last Post: jgthegrouch
  Abdominal pain from open mouth. 4 days Neo2020 1 371 01-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.