Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

30 days in and Downloaded SleepyHead
RE: 30 days in and Downloaded SleepyHead
Good info here. I have a problem, in that I don't know how to operate a computer. I downloaded SleepyHead a week or so ago, but I can't figure out how to download the info from my data card. I did it last week, but darned if I can do it again. Win 10 if that makes a difference.
MikeyT

In the Thumb of Michigan.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-04-2018, 02:43 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: Make sure you go down to the bottom left of the charts and ensure that all your event flags are on green. I noticed your PB event flag was red which means it's turned off.

Hey, good eye! For good measure, this prompted me to check mine to make sure it they were toggled on. The Flag button toggles all events off or on, depending on whether the arrow is pointing up or down. Just to the right of that, one can click the next button to verify or toggle individual event flags on (green) or off (red).

(04-08-2018, 01:33 PM)MikeyT Wrote: Good info here.  I have a problem, in that I don't know how to operate a computer.  I downloaded SleepyHead a week or so ago, but I can't figure out how to download the info from my data card.  I did it last week, but darned if I can do it again.  Win 10 if that makes a difference.

Settle in for a good little read, but this should help. Cool

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
Never mind.  I figured it out.  Thanks Sheepish!
MikeyT

In the Thumb of Michigan.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Starting therapy - 3 days in, help and recommendations joedes 3 153 Yesterday, 01:06 PM
Last Post: joedes
  Persistent micro arousals? first few days on ResMed after switch from Philips. manders513 10 1,235 04-17-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: freakyfrog
  3 Days of Oscar Charts - Looking for advice Jakeb24 5 144 04-15-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Jakeb24
Question Help! 40 days CPAP no symptom relief. What's wrong? cpapmj 2 140 04-14-2024, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  Worried about insurance requirement to see doctor within 90 days NewlyDiagnosed 9 247 04-10-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Treatment] New User; Fine Tuning- First 3 Days of Data jgthegrouch 9 471 01-16-2024, 02:25 PM
Last Post: jgthegrouch
  Abdominal pain from open mouth. 4 days Neo2020 1 371 01-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.