Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

30 days in and Downloaded SleepyHead
30 days in and Downloaded SleepyHead
Hi All.  thanks everyone for sharing such great informative posts... makes this easier for newbies.  So I am new to apap ... first 30 or so days in and downloaded sleepyhead today..  Not sure what information I should post or how to copy/paste but would love some comments from the community even before i go back to the doc.... seems like they will just say 'ok, you are doing well... keep it up"    based on posts i read i have modified starting pressure settings over the month and look like it has improved... any other suggestions ???   Sleep study i was at 41 api and down DRAMATICALLY and feeling better... last night down to .43 

what reports should i post and how do I... copy paste doesn't work ?????
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 30 days in and Downloaded SleepyHead
Here is a 5 stepper for posting using imgur, but you can substitute the "Attachment" option here instead.  It was written prior to being able to attach large file on this site.

PDF: Posting SleepyHead in 5 Easy Steps

Also, I have additional links in my signature that should help.

I hope this may help.

Edit: I have updated the steps to attach a SleepyHead image. Here is the link:
PDF: Attaching a SleepyHead Screenshot
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-03-2018, 12:31 PM)Traveller999 Wrote: what reports should i post and how do I... copy paste doesn't work ?????

See this link for the organization of charts for review.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization

To post your charts, look here.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ead+charts

Good luck with your progress, and sleep well.
My get-up-and-go musta got up and went.  Cool

Download OSCAR for your sleep data.  
https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
Have a look at the links below in my signature area. The key point is to Optimize the Chart Layout as per the instructions to get the important detail on the page. Expand the SleepyHead window to full screen, and push F12 (on Windows) to capture the screen. Then follow instructions on how to post the image capture here.
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=5198]
ok, I think I figured this out.... here is my report.... other than the AHI number looking good. not sure what else to learn
Post Reply Post Reply
The figures look great to me I would not change anything at this point in time
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for reply! Soooomuch data here vs what the provider just sent to my doc....
Post Reply Post Reply
Make sure you go down to the bottom left of the charts and ensure that all your event flags are on green. I noticed your PB event flag was red which means it's turned off.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. Will rerun tomorrow.
My doctor prescribed min pressure at 6 but I changed to 8.5 and api went down.
Was that the correct approach?
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-04-2018, 01:10 PM)Traveller999 Wrote: ok, I think I figured this out.... here is my report.... other than the AHI number looking good. not sure what else to learn

I agree. If you can keep getting reports like that night after night, you are in a good spot.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] New User; Fine Tuning- First 3 Days of Data jgthegrouch 9 421 01-16-2024, 02:25 PM
Last Post: jgthegrouch
  Abdominal pain from open mouth. 4 days Neo2020 1 339 01-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Bad O2 days with APAP? ikwtif 23 1,728 11-21-2023, 04:38 PM
Last Post: BeautifulDay
  [Treatment] Three days using Soft Cervical Collar, AHI 6.73, 4.81, 22.28; makes sense? Aldiorg 9 903 11-15-2023, 12:47 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Airsense 11 doesn't write SD data on some days only chipschap 7 673 10-07-2023, 04:14 PM
Last Post: chipschap
  Persistent micro arousals? first few days on ResMed after switch from Philips. manders513 9 1,093 05-18-2023, 01:22 PM
Last Post: manders513
Wink [CPAP] SD CARD NOT SHOWING RECENT 12 DAYS * SOLVED * Samultra 1 501 05-12-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.