Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

365 DAYS OF DATA
RE: 365 DAYS OF DATA
I probably mis-spoke. Just checked my card and the date range for DATALOG files is from 2/2019 to the current day 12/24/19. That is about 1-year and 11 months or nearly two years. I'm not sure if that is a limit, but I am only using a 4-GB card and all but 182 MB is full.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I bought a new 16GB card and that evidently was the problem  The machine wrote data beginning on Dec 1, 2019.  I can only assume that the machine will not write to the card if there are two years data on the card.  Thanks everyone for your help with this.

JR
Post Reply Post Reply
My dr deletes all data at my annual review, from the machine and the SD card is it an issue, no I babe all the data in Resscan and Oscar, I lost 1 day of data due to not downloading before visiting the dr
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello, I'm new here. I just downloaded Oscar and imported the data for my Resmed Airsense 10 autosense. I need to print a report for only 365 days but my report is showing for 462 days. How do I reset the date range? I think this software is going to work just fine if I can refine the days.
Post Reply Post Reply
Look at the bottom left of the Overview, I assume that is what you are looking for? If not sow us what you are trying to adjust.
Post Reply Post Reply
To clarify: I can set the date range for the "overview" as a custom range of one year. But the "overview" shows 462 days. Can this be changed?

thanks for the reply, now that I've had a few minutes to analyze I think I can see how this works. The right hand column of "Statistics" shows the last year compliance. That's what my doc and the FAA are going to want. I'll just highlight that on the report.
Post Reply Post Reply
FAA needs to see 6 hrs/day vs. the standard 4 hrs/day with a min number of "missed" days. Make sure you have modified the definition of compliance.
The overview will clearly show the missed days and those that do not meet the 6 hr threshold.

IMHO you need both Overview and Statistics, verify this with your authority.
Post Reply Post Reply
My overview is showing 365 days, I have selected a range of "Last Year" and showing 365 days, everything is showing considerably more days
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Löwenstein-Prisma sd card increase days k.mooijman 1 45 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Last Post: SakimaStorm
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 244 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 334 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,688 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days bstabens 6 782 11-26-2023, 01:12 PM
Last Post: bstabens
Question How export all days for oximeter (O2 Ring) data only (no CPAP) ? DavidEsp 10 2,551 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,093 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.