Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

3B Luna Auto-PAP Humidifier Not Working
3B Luna Auto-PAP Humidifier Not Working
Hello - curious to know if anyone else has experienced this. I just purchased a 3B Luna L8000 with the H60 integrated humidifier (What my doctor recommended). Humidifier worked fine on the first night but on the second night the humidifier would turn on for 5 seconds and then all the humidifier settings would grey out (as if the humidifier was disconnected). The only way to get it back was to disconnect the humidifier from the main unit and reconnect it. Then it would come up again but if I turned the pressure on the humidifier would only last 5-10 seconds. In those 5-10 seconds the plate did get warm but then turned off. I've tried restarting the unit among other things. I have a ticket in with 3B but was wondering if anyone else has had issues with this machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 3B Luna Auto-PAP Humidifier Not Working
I'm curious what doctor recommends a ResMart machine. This is unapologetically a second tier machine made in China.

Count your blessings and when you take it in for exchange, get a Resmed Airsense Autoset or Dreamstation Auto instead.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi dinesh21,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Since you haven't had this machine very long, you should get it exchanged.
Good luck to you and keep us posted on how things go for you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-02-2017, 03:55 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I'm curious what doctor recommends a ResMart machine. This is unapologetically a second tier machine made in China.
Being cynical as I am, I'd guess a doctor with a financial interest in the place that sold the machine. But that was a rhetorical question, wasn't it? Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-02-2017, 08:14 PM)chill Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 03:55 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I'm curious what doctor recommends a ResMart machine. This is unapologetically a second tier machine made in China.
Being cynical as I am, I'd guess a doctor with a financial interest in the place that sold the machine. But that was a rhetorical question, wasn't it? Grin

Busted! Coffee
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 316 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 141 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
  React Health Luna G3 CPAP apotter11 3 162 03-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Humidifier Chamber Leaks - Resmed 10 Old Mike 20 699 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 417 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149
  AirSense 10 heating & humidifier issue Wingnut Warrior 2 330 02-08-2024, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Wingnut Warrior
Question SD Formatting and OSCAR not working smallhandsfeeding 2 192 02-02-2024, 03:24 PM
Last Post: smallhandsfeeding

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.