Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

3B Medical Luna Auto CPAP
3B Medical Luna Auto CPAP
Any reviews available for the Luna machine? I want to replace my DreamStation that is under recall. I hoped to get a ResMed AirSense 10 or 11, but can't find one available, and have looked for many months. The Luna is available. I know nothing about it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 3B Medical Luna Auto CPAP
The Resmed Airsense 10 - 11 is available, but your supplier wants you to accept the Chinese CPAP which makes them more money. Find a different supplier.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was recently diagnosed as having mild sleep apnea. So I had done a month trial on resmed airsense 10, which gave me lots of problems, such as resulting in whole day running nose for me. Recently, I went on a week trial on BMC g3 a20 cpap machine. It seemed to be quite similar to resmed airsense 10, but it is quieter and easier to breathe with its built-in humidifier. It also cost half the price of Resmed airsense 10.

The only thing I don't like about the BMC cpap is that patients have no access to their detailed reports. Thus, patients have to constantly go back to their seller to get their reports printed, which is quite troublesome. If you don't mind the trouble, I think the BMC G3 A20 is worth considering. I have recently found the BMC pap link software via this forum, so I am likely to buy the BMC model after consulting my doctor. Hope the above info helped.
Post Reply Post Reply
The advertised price at the DME I used previously is $799 for the Luna.  The price is OK. If the algorithms can compete with ResMed, I'm interested.

I don't need printouts. Nobody is supervising my use of the machine. Is there a version of OSCAR available for the Luna machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been using the 3B Luna II AutoSet for two weeks and I love it.  Bought it brand new for $725 without prescription.  It came pre-programmed for the "most comfortable" settings, but you can send them a prescription and they'll adjust for you.  I found the site on Craigslist when I was searching for a replacement machine.  theperfectcpap  I hope this helps.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help to find a good Luna G3 pressure. johnathanb76 13 205 03-22-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  React Health Luna G3 CPAP apotter11 3 209 03-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Question [Pressure] Returning Auto CPAP user, help interpreting my OSCAR data and pressure settings cpappadoppoulos 3 407 01-25-2024, 09:17 PM
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 585 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Does Medicare Require An Annual Recertification of Medical Necessity? AndyB 10 965 11-17-2023, 11:23 PM
Last Post: AndyB
  Luna 2 solfware. Heres where to go . (kind of like oscar watertrails 4 1,958 09-22-2023, 10:40 AM
Last Post: rubbercow
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 598 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.