Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

3d printing anything for machine?
3d printing anything for machine?
Hi all just wondering if anyone on here has printed anything or accessories for the cpap  if so anyone have any pics?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 3d printing anything for machine?
Lee, can you be more specific as to what you are asking?
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry I ment like has anyone printed any 3D parts for there cpap like a hose cap  where ya can plug the end when not using it worried I don’t check the hose an something crawls up the hose lol
 Or a 3d print to  clip ya hose up hope that makes sense what I ment if not that’s cool  thanks 

Lee
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, thanks for clarifying. Hopefully, you will get some other responses.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
Go to Thingiverse and search CPAP. There are lots of downloadable items.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you! Interesting 3D printings to CPAP.
Post Reply Post Reply
Can anyone recommend a website that will print out the 3D objects? I don't have a 3D printer but like the idea of the base for the Airsense 10 that can be clamped or screwed onto the nightstand.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thingiverse will recommend a few 3rd party's partners who will print any of these items and ship to you for a fee.  Just click on the button on the right called "Order This Printed".
Post Reply Post Reply
Yea I have 2 3d printers I only use thingyverse I  just thought I’d ask on here if anyone’s made any other stuff then what’s on there!
I did make the hose cap that fits really good so I leave it in the end through the day least when I go to use it I know nothing has crawled up inside it lol
Post Reply Post Reply
Snakes and spiders are mad at you, Lee. That hose looked like a nice house to them. Or to snakes, that hose might look like a cousin.

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 265,039 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,882 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,350 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Research/Thoughts on 3d printing MAD device (mouth guard) luckydxx 11 2,466 10-15-2019, 07:01 PM
Last Post: ragtopcircus
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 6,804 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  3D Printing of Masks Tez62 2 1,988 08-27-2015, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Tez62
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,295 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.