Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

3rd Party Mobile App
3rd Party Mobile App
Does anyone know of any software being developed for mobile apps that is similar to sleepyhead?
I use dream mapper daily just for reference. I'm too busy with family to get in front of the desktop regularly. I personally like dream mapper as "at a glance" reference. I would prefer all the data daily. I would ditch dream mapper if sleepyhead was a mobile app.

Jesse
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 3rd Party Mobile App
Hi Jesse,

Unfortunately I don't think there's anything currently in the works for mobile devices.  JediMark would likely love to be able to develop a SleepyHead app for mobile devices I'm sure, but his health and other personal issues have prevented him from doing a lot of active development work on SleepyHead for quite a while now.

And as far as I know, no one else has yet developed anything else for mobile apps that will do much of what SleepyHead does on the desktop.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 3rd Party Mobile App
Thanks for the reply. I've searched for 3rd party apps and got a nill. Oh well, in time hopefully.

Thanks again
Jesse
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR mobile app David Clark 14 6,782 12-24-2022, 12:46 PM
Last Post: withtao
  OSCAR [mobile devices & cellular modem use] Osiris357 20 3,619 12-26-2021, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.