Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

4 New Apnea Board Monitors now on staff!
RE: 5 New Apnea Board Monitors now on staff!
Congrats to you all. Congrats
(09-08-2019, 11:24 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Just trying to keep a sense of realism in product advertising by doing what I do best.

Coffee

Dielaughing
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
As an FYI, holden4th has decided to resign as a forum Monitor.

His personal work schedule was preventing him from having enough time to participate in the training modules.

I appreciate his willingness to give it a try, but his "real world" job is much more important than this place, and I fully understand his decision.  I'm hoping that he might be considered for a future Monitor role when his work schedule is less hectic.

Holden4th still remains a valuable member on the Apnea Board Advisory Members team.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

RE: 4 New Apnea Board Monitors now on staff!
Just a final post in this thread...

Our 4 new Monitors have successfully completed their official training period and are now ready to perform their official duties.

Thanks to bonjour, mesenteria, jaswilliams & SarcasticDave94 for your stellar efforts during these training modules.

Well-done     Congrats

~ thread closed ~
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 791 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Sleep physicians that value OSCAR and the Apnea Board community FrankFuss 26 3,524 02-28-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New to the board: Pre Therapy, suspected Central Apnea MVoltaire 12 623 02-28-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: MVoltaire
  Sleep apnea monitors without cPAP LVH115 14 1,040 01-17-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New to Board. Need help interpreting OSCAR Travel2BFree 23 1,771 12-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [News] Apnea Board News 2023 email copy SuperSleeper 0 688 10-10-2023, 12:32 AM
Information [Mod Note] Do you want us to know when you die? [Apnea Board Postmortem Form] SuperSleeper 15 5,596 08-07-2023, 06:30 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.