Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

4 Nights of data, am I on the right path?
4 Nights of data, am I on the right path?
Hi Everyone

So here is what my data is looking like after 4 nights,  after changing the minimum from 4 to 6 after my first night i felt great. after the first 2 I woke up feeling great,  the last 2 felt a little grougy,  on sunday morning woke up to machine pushing pressure of 16,  my heated tube is set on 1 and humidity setting is set to 4,  i have a-flex on with a setting of 2. and my range is 6-20  with ramp of 6 and 30 minute ramp time  my ahi is staying below 3,   I feel like I need  another adjustment to help tweak my therapy.  do I need a tweak or leave it as is? 

here is the link to my images of screens my sleepy head data 2/16 to 2/19

your help is apprecaited
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 4 Nights of data, am I on the right path?
Updated link for 2/16 to 2/19 sleepy head data https://imgur.com/a/Mqv4x
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 4 Nights of data, am I on the right path?
Bigpapa, the F12 key will work better than your camera. AHI looks acceptable, but the daily details chart would be more revealing. Your minimum pressure of 6 is far too low, assuming your actually need 12-16 cm of therapy pressure, and you really need to bring the minimum ramp pressure up. The reason for looking at the daily detail chart is actually to see if those higher pressures (up to 19) are really helping, or if we should perhaps lock them out.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP compressed air path design, foam, filtration & maintenance MaNoise 10 227 03-25-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: MaNoise
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 254 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  21 nights in, seeking advice smmille1 3 216 03-10-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: smmille1
  First two nights with results meettherobinsons 5 453 01-18-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: meettherobinsons
  First week - One "good" night and waking up with mask off most nights ghost10 9 683 12-15-2023, 11:56 AM
Last Post: ghost10
  [Treatment] My very first two nights! domod 6 583 11-30-2023, 10:06 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Sad One of my worst nights. adamwhereartthou 1 453 11-06-2023, 02:23 PM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.