Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

4th Sleep Study may be a charm
RE: 4th Sleep Study may be a charm
(10-11-2015, 05:42 PM)richb Wrote:
(10-08-2015, 11:16 AM)DariaVader Wrote:
(10-08-2015, 10:32 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Four sleep studies and countless dollars to learn what we told you on this forum 6-months ago. Laugh-a-lot

ooooh, rub it in....

Original sleep "Doc" is pretty much a fraud. You are out'ta luck if you have anything more complicated than Obstructive Sleep Apnea. He got his "certification" after 12 months of study. License to steal.

Rich

This is great news Rich,
I am so glad that your sleepyhead reports jived with the 4th sleep study, and that you can officially get an ASV...I am jealous, is the nicest way...Sleep-well

Storywizard

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-11-2015, 06:18 PM)storywizard Wrote:
(10-11-2015, 05:42 PM)richb Wrote:
(10-08-2015, 11:16 AM)DariaVader Wrote: ooooh, rub it in....

Original sleep "Doc" is pretty much a fraud. You are out'ta luck if you have anything more complicated than Obstructive Sleep Apnea. He got his "certification" after 12 months of study. License to steal.

Rich

This is great news Rich,
I am so glad that your sleepyhead reports jived with the 4th sleep study, and that you can officially get an ASV...I am jealous, is the nicest way...Sleep-well

Storywizard

The last machine that I had (S9 bi-pap with a backup rate) was somewhat defective. It would erase the SD card every time I removed and reinserted it. I downloaded data to Sleepyhead everyday and printed out overview screen shots as well as numerous detailed screen shots. It was a combination of the SH data and my wife's description of my symptoms that confirmed my diagnosis for the new Doc. She had to order the new PSG for insurance purposes. Since it was a split study I was also titrated on an ASV machine. I sure hope it works.

Rich
Apnea Board Member RobySue has posted a Beginners Guide to Sleepyhead Software here:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Download Sleepyhead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Post images

Post Reply Post Reply
hi Rich..

ASVs are really interesting machines...Although no doctor has yet found out what breathing/sleep issue I have, other than OSA, I am lost on CPAP/BiPap machines...btw, I tried a Respironics ASV last week, it hated me,lol, guess I am a ResMed guy....

I am sure once you get used to the little helper you will love it...all the best to you,
happy breathing... Smile

Storywizard
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 216 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 73 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 528 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 189 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  New sleep study after 17 years? Jim1952 2 117 03-21-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jim1952
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 143 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Split night sleep study Bwanajohn51 0 62 03-20-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.