Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

5 Days Data-How to Get Someone to Look at It?
5 Days Data-How to Get Someone to Look at It?
Well, I successfully imported 5 days of data into Sleepyhead and even though I read through the "Users Guide" (made my head hurt), I don't know really what all those squiggles mean except that to me, it looks pretty bad. But my sleep is really bad - like last night took 2-3 hours to fall asleep and none of it feels restful - feels like a huge struggle.......

Using Mac with Yosemite, etc. Who would know how to tell me how to get the data to them and might be able to help me figure out what to do next. I just don't know how to get the data in a format that would give the most information and then how to put it on the forum for assistance.

Thanks so much for any assistance - I really appreciate it and apologize that I'm not very good at uploading or importing or whatever is the appropriate term.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 5 Days Data-How to Get Someone to Look at It?
Hi bluemom51 and welcome to ApneaBoard forum!!

Here is a link to a thread which talks about how to post a screenshot. I've heard a lot of people mention Imgur works well.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...08#pid3908
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Bluemom-

I found the following link to Imgur with detailed instructions most helpful when I made my first screenshot and posting.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...pnea_Board
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Were all 5 days about the same as you felt them? Is there a specific day that was different and you want some feedback about that day? Do you just want a general feedback of your sleeping?

Pick a day that interests you and make a screen capture and post it with the instructions above. Tell us what you are looking for and many here will be happy to respond.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] New User; Fine Tuning- First 3 Days of Data jgthegrouch 9 421 01-16-2024, 02:25 PM
Last Post: jgthegrouch
  Abdominal pain from open mouth. 4 days Neo2020 1 340 01-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Bad O2 days with APAP? ikwtif 23 1,729 11-21-2023, 04:38 PM
Last Post: BeautifulDay
  [Treatment] Three days using Soft Cervical Collar, AHI 6.73, 4.81, 22.28; makes sense? Aldiorg 9 904 11-15-2023, 12:47 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Airsense 11 doesn't write SD data on some days only chipschap 7 673 10-07-2023, 04:14 PM
Last Post: chipschap
  Persistent micro arousals? first few days on ResMed after switch from Philips. manders513 9 1,093 05-18-2023, 01:22 PM
Last Post: manders513
Wink [CPAP] SD CARD NOT SHOWING RECENT 12 DAYS * SOLVED * Samultra 1 502 05-12-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.