Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

What #gb wifi sd card is recommended?
What #gb wifi sd card is recommended?
What memory gb wifi sd card is recommended if I want to access the information from my machine wirelessly?  I see most range from 8 to 32.  Also what are some best brands as reviews are all over the spectrum.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: What #gb wifi sd card is recommended?
The Toshiba FlashAir WiFi card, as large as you want it. (There is a lot of data collected for the detail recordings

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-29-2017, 10:26 AM)Beej Wrote: The Toshiba FlashAir WiFi card, as large as you want it. (There is a lot of data collected for the detail recordings

Thanks.  I read some comments, however, about formatting problems, etc.  They have a 16 and a 32 gb card.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-29-2017, 10:26 AM)Beej Wrote: The Toshiba FlashAir WiFi card, as large as you want it. (There is a lot of data collected for the detail recordings

Any reason you don't recommend the EyeFI pro?  I've seen a lot great reviews.  

To the OP:

I think the biggest brands are Toshiba Flashair, EYeFI mobi/Pro and Trancend.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-29-2017, 10:43 AM)Southerngent1 Wrote:

Thanks.  I read some comments, however, about formatting problems, etc.  They have a 16 and a 32 gb card.

For what it's worth, I used a 32 Gb card from my camera in my Resmed A10 Autoset it seemed to work no problem.   I believe it was a Lexar.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-29-2017, 09:59 AM)Southerngent1 Wrote: What memory gb wifi sd card is recommended if I want to access the information from my machine wirelessly?  I see most range from 8 to 32.  Also what are some best brands as reviews are all over the spectrum.

The two download applications were written with the Toshiba FlashAir in mind. Since each card manufacturer may employ different codes for the wireless connection parameters, I believe it's best to stick with that brand.  Any size will work since most Resmed's  use only 2Gb of space. 

Recently in another thread, prices were compared and the 16Gb seemed to be the lowest price in the U.S. while the 8Gb was less expensive in the U.K.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
As I recall the SD card that came with my System One was either a 1GB or a 2GB. Those sizes don't seem to be available anymore so I just bought a 16GB and it works fine.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-29-2017, 09:59 AM)Southerngent1 Wrote: What memory gb wifi sd card is recommended if I want to access the information from my machine wirelessly?  I see most range from 8 to 32.  Also what are some best brands as reviews are all over the spectrum.

I use the Toshiba FlashAir III WiFi card. I bought the 16 gb card because it was the best deal at the time. It is probably one of the most used accessories I have bought. It makes data transfer much simpler.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a Toshiba FlashAir 8GB card in my Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset machine, and it has been working fine for several months. I never take the SD card out, and it has never lost its connection from my wifi network.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recommended soft cervical collar? Ynot 3 357 02-10-2024, 09:53 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Recommended nasal pillows for side sleepers Bostonsnow 3 1,155 07-04-2023, 01:03 PM
Last Post: YipeekiOH
  Anyone using a wifi dongle with Transcend 3? nathanoj 0 350 06-13-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: nathanoj
  A recommended sleep tech (hired) to try to study my screenshots? koy23 2 572 04-01-2023, 10:23 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Recommended UPS for cpap machine? famewolf 3 1,374 03-04-2023, 05:02 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  DS2 wifi? KSMike 2 538 03-04-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: KSMike
  Resmed Airsense 11 autoset machine SD card and WIFI Tekno1 15 3,218 01-03-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Tekno1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.