Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

5th night numbers on my ASV.
Using Sleepyhead on my machine; some data missing from page 3, but most stats show up. I was not sleeping on my back. I might try it just to see what goes on. Stomach sleeping is difficult, and I miss it a lot. My side (left hip) hurts, and I can't sleep on the right side, due to a head injury. I get vertigo if I lie down that way.

Does Sleepyhead not report on Centrals on my Aircurve 10, or is Clear Airway considered a central? My doctor says I have onset-centrals which cause Hypopnea on falling asleep.

Clear Airway 0.00
Unclassified Apnea 0.00
Obstructive 0.00
Hypopnea 0.26

Now, hopefully the DME will fit my mask so I don't get nose sores.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you look further into your data, you should see percent patient initiated breaths. You can have many CA events where the machine takes a breath for you and heads off the event. In ASV therapy, that becomes the indicator that an event was prevented.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-06-2015, 11:24 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: If you look further into your data, you should see percent patient initiated breaths. You can have many CA events where the machine takes a breath for you and heads off the event. In ASV therapy, that becomes the indicator that an event was prevented.

Some of the features of Sleepyhead don't work for me, as I have an Aircurve 10 ASV. When I was in the lab, on night 1, I had one sleep onset desat of 72%, (sleep onset central.)

The doctor told me I didn't stop breathing, but it was shallow; hypopnea.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Machine - Numbers Don't Match Aardvark08 22 387 10-16-2017, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  First night by the numbers: I've got basic questions HalfAsleep 14 354 09-29-2017, 07:51 PM
Last Post: skylark
  concerns of hypopnea index numbers on some days ckingzzzs 5 265 09-23-2017, 07:41 AM
Last Post: ckingzzzs
  AHI numbers down. Am I OK with my settings? mraroid 7 360 08-16-2017, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  My AHI numbers are high (Sleepy Head) mraroid 36 1,259 08-01-2017, 09:23 AM
Last Post: mraroid
  Last night not a good night Novello1234 15 736 06-26-2017, 05:44 PM
Last Post: DavePaulson
  A year later & still not happy with the numbers joyced490 30 2,074 06-21-2017, 10:17 PM
Last Post: ajack