Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

60 series Bluettoth Module & SD Card Slot
60 series Bluettoth Module & SD Card Slot
I just got the Bluetooth module, but it appears to replace the SD card. I don't want to give up my Sleepyhead software. I use a Flashair card, so it stays in all the time. Any way to have my cake and eat it too?
Old man, new machine. Better sleep! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed 60 series Bluettoth Module
Could you clarify what machine you are using?

The Title of your thread suggests two different machines.  Resmed and 60 series are two different machines.  Your profile lists DreamStation which is also Respironics, but that is not
60 Series.

Can't speak for ResMed, but on a Respironics 60 Series, the Bluetooth module sits above the SD card slot.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I meant Respironics. Specifically the 760 Bipap. I will look more closely, but it looked like the BT module plugged into the SD card slot.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2017, 09:30 AM)jsielke Wrote: I meant Respironics. Specifically the 760 Bipap. I will look more closely, but it looked like the BT module plugged into the SD card slot.

I'm not positive, but the module should plug in directly above the SD slot. Let us know.

NOTE: I changed your thread title to better reflect your question.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 60 series Bluettoth Module & SD Card Slot
Thanks very much, I got it working. I found you have to remove a little plastic tab under the SD slot which I didn't see at first, and then plug in the BT module. The bad news it that it covers the SD slot, but good news is that using the Flashair card, I don't have to remove it to get my data. Otherwise, would have to unplug the BT module every time I wanted to pull the SD card to read.
Post Reply Post Reply
They never make it easy!
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
It's a bad design, I have the same
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Respironic BiPAP M series pressure settings jamesmck 3 558 09-17-2023, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Remstar pro m series two beeps how can I reset? cantgettosleep 2 1,051 05-21-2023, 10:31 AM
Last Post: cantgettosleep
  Philips Bipap auto sv advanced series one keithy62 5 595 03-23-2023, 07:56 PM
  Resmed A10 Series Power Switch Question Crimson Nape 6 632 02-02-2023, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [CPAP] DeVilbiss Smartlink Module DV5M fault innovativekiwi 0 599 01-10-2023, 01:43 AM
Last Post: innovativekiwi
  Remstar Auto M Series "Service Required" msgill59 24 36,204 01-08-2023, 07:20 PM
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 921 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.