Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

8 weeks in - a few questions
RE: 8 weeks in - a few questions
correct
Post Reply Post Reply
Success! I downloaded 56 days of CPAP data into SleepyHead.

Now -can someone help me with knowing what to try to upload to this forum? The summary sheet has my home address, phone, etc. - not sure I want to post that on the web. Is there one or more of these charts that you experts can look at to help me figure out why my AHI keeps bouncing upwards?
Post Reply Post Reply
The Statistics and Overview pages are of little use to us, it is the Daily tab that contains the meat of the data.

Here are some links to help you post what is needed. I will suggest using an image hosting service like Imgur.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...Screenshot

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi - I was just uploading data, using SleepyHead and Imgur - and I am now getting a message "Attention, your computer may be affected by a virus. Call a 877 number for immediate help. " Anyone had this problem?
Post Reply Post Reply
DO NOT CALL that number, (caps on purpose)
No idea where it came from but it is a scam
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead
if you like to read
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I did call the number and they said they were Microsoft. However, then a woman with a foreign accent wanted me to start entering a variety of key strokes into my computer. I hung up.

Anyway - still stuck on finding a way to upload my SleepyHead data. Tried Imgur but that took me down the path to that trojan message taking over my screen.

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.
Post Reply Post Reply
you sure you had the real imgur site and not something that looks like it. I just went there and it's fine, no popups at all.

http://www.imgur.com sign up and then post, the link will be on the right side for linking to a forum
Post Reply Post Reply
JaneAM,
I am 4+ months in and still struggling like you. My numbers were going slowly but consistently without my sleep improving. Then in the last few weeks, my sleep improved and my numbers went south. Still under 5 on average but all over the place. Leaks went up (not excessively) but still up. CAs are going down and being replaced with HAs.

Bottom line, 4 months and still improving. My dr told me I was doing fine not to be concerned until our next visit. I guess he knows it takes time for the body to adjust.
CPAP is a journey like “The Wizard of Oz”. It’s a long slow journey. You will face many problems and pick up many friends along the way. Just because you reach the poppies, it doesn’t mean you are in Kansas. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the feedback. I think you summed it up well - "it takes time for the body to adjust." I had 3 nights of readings close to 10, and now just had 3 nights of readings under 5. From my view - no difference in what time I went to bed, level of stress during that day, and no late dinners. But - starting to really feel better - as in, almost 2 weeks now of no afternoon fatigue. That's progress!
Post Reply Post Reply
JaneAM,
Correct! You need to unlock the SD card so the CPAP will be able to write data to it.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EPR questions juniper 7 217 2 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New - so many questions Matsu1 7 383 Yesterday, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Matsu1
Question Oscar Help - Analysis after 3 Weeks, Improvements! ef8mk 12 544 04-16-2024, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Surgery questions sarahsleeps 8 179 04-16-2024, 10:01 AM
Last Post: coffee9724
  Rising AHI the last couple of weeks Brimstone 7 221 04-12-2024, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Brimstone
Question [Equipment] Airsense 11 Questions tblaster 2 156 04-02-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: tblaster
Question In the past 2-3 weeks, my AHI during afternoon nap rose to 20-40 tmrlhk 5 161 04-01-2024, 06:13 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.