Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

90 Day Compliance Reports for CDL DOT Physical
90 Day Compliance Reports for CDL DOT Physical
Posting this here because I was asked too in a PM. 
I'm currently pursuing getting my CDL (Commercial Drivers License) and becoming a Truck Driver over the road. For the DOT Physical anyone that has previously been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea must provide a 90-Day Compliance Print Out. I'm currently working on my compliance to get it to the 70% of the 90 days with at least 4 hours of usage requirement, but on OSCAR there is no column for 90 days, just last session, 1 week, 1 month, 6 months, and a year. Is it possible that you guys could add a 90-day column for the statistics report in the future? Normally it wouldn't be a big deal because I could use the dream mapper app to get a 90-day report, but with my schedule changing frequently, the days are all messed up, for example, one day will be like 10 hours, the next would show 1 hour... So the only way to get an accurate report is using the day split day option in OSCAR, but no way to get a 90-day report. This dang Compliance Report is the only thing keeping me from getting my CDL, had to push the school/training back already when I learned about the requirement [Image: sad.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 90 Day Compliance Reports for CDL DOT Physical
OSCAR does not have a specific Compliance Report.
What you have are 2 separate reports,
Overview which contains usage (red for fewer than required hours) which offers a 3-months and a custom range, for the custom range you would need to calculate the dates to get 90 days.
Statistics that are fixed.
Do note that days skipped are counted as non-compliant days.

Could we add a statistics column that the user could define the number of days so it would be flexible? and add the same to the Overview?
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the info! I didn't know about being able to select the dates in the Overview tab. However, that wouldn't work as a Compliance Report Printout like the Statistic Tab.

It would be cool to be able to select a custom date range or even just a day amount for the statistic tab, but the main thing people will need for their DOT Physical for acquiring a CDL, would be just a column for 90 days. If there was a 90-day column added it would be perfect. There is last session, one week, one month, six months, and one year, I think a 3 month/90 days would be a great addition as well as help anyone that needs a DOT physical that has been previously diagnosed with OSA.
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR 1.3.1 allows you to specify a date range for the Statistics report. Select a 90 day range and you will get one column for that 90-day range.

That's an interesting idea about adding a 90-day column to the standard Statistics report. I'll log it for future consideration.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just found that out when I closed OSCAR, the update pop-up showed up. Updated to the newest version and found the custom date range. The only bad thing about that is that with the single column, that makes it look less like an official report and more like something the person made. If you guys eventually decide to add a 90 Day/3 months column to the standard Statistic chart, that would solve that and would also have the other data on it as well  Smile Hoping that will be considered in the future. Thanks guys.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have just been taking in the 6 month one to the clinic I go to for my annual DOT Physical. I’ve done this the last two years. With no issues. 

Get your 90 days done and just keep the card in it for the whole year until you go back again. It shows days used and hours used plus a percentage.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 123 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Generating reports for doctor TechieHippie 5 367 02-19-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Oscar - past compliance is incorrect (and different to Prisma) dannahaz 8 574 02-15-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: dannahaz
  OSCAR Reports do not appear to have O2 and Pulse Data SKPC 5 547 12-31-2023, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports ejbpesca 13 1,002 10-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
Question O2 Insight Pro - Where/How are Sleep Reports/Data Stored? DavidEsp 9 988 04-05-2023, 02:01 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  Change Compliance Hours krford1961 2 634 01-11-2023, 03:50 PM
Last Post: krford1961

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.