Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Respironics 560P Auto Question
Respironics 560P Auto Question
I have a Respironics 560P Auto. Is this a model that records full data that can be read by a program such as Sleepyhead or only the summaries that can be seen on the machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Respironics 560P Auto Question
(03-03-2013, 01:17 PM)Paul Canaris Wrote: I have a Respironics 560P Auto. Is this a model that records full data that can be read by a program such as Sleepyhead or only the summaries that can be seen on the machine?

This is a fully data-capable machine. You can use EncoreBasic or SleepyHead. You will have to download and install the 60 Series patch for SleepyHead.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-03-2013, 01:17 PM)Paul Canaris Wrote: I have a Respironics 560P Auto. Is this a model that records full data that can be read by a program such as Sleepyhead or only the summaries that can be seen on the machine?
Hi Paul,
Not sure. I have the 760P. If you have an SD card, load it in Sleepyhead and check. Mind give full info.

MudppSleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
**SLEEPSTER** RE: Respironics 560P Auto Question
Thanks Sleepster and Muddpa, the patch worked. Now all I need to do is figure out how to use it. What is interesting is that after two days my AHI is a bit higher 2.37 then it was on my CPAP 1.07 30 day average. Perhaps this is just becasue it is two days worth of data.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: **SLEEPSTER** Respironics 560P Auto Question
(03-03-2013, 03:38 PM)Paul Canaris Wrote: Thanks Sleepster and Muddpa, the patch worked. Now all I need to do is figure out how to use it. What is interesting is that after two days my AHI is a bit higher 2.37 then it was on my CPAP 1.07 30 day average. Perhaps this is just becasue it is two days worth of data.

That's not a significant difference, especially over that short of a time period.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If your other machine was "just" a CPAP, then your body and brain has to get used to the change. Give it at least 10 days to settle down.

Glad you got SH going.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
It took me about a month of downloading and reading my data every day before I was able to make sense of it (I'm using ResScan). Now I go a week or two at a time between downloads.

I've seen that my AHI can vary greatly from one night to the next; it can be 1.5 one night and 4 the next night, or 7 if I have a bad night. A 7, 14, or 30 day average is more meaningful. Also, the data can be skewed by meaningless events while falling asleep, when you wake up in the morning, or if you are awake for a long time while using the machine. You can look for this on your detailed graphs.
Post Reply Post Reply
The new Encoreviewer 3.0 is almost ready for shipment. I have a test version being mailed to me. Will post results in one or two weeks after I get it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2013, 08:04 PM)jfmusil Wrote: The new Encoreviewer 3.0 is almost ready for shipment. I have a test version being mailed to me. Will post results in one or two weeks after I get it.

Don't get your hopes up. It's likely just a rehash of the same old stuff. EncoreBasic supports 60 Series machines and SleepyHead is a far superior product.
Sleepster

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,054 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Complete Newb trying a Respironics Legacy CPAP for the first time. Dmickey68 5 229 02-28-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 783 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  Returning defective machines to Philips Respironics big_dave 5 673 02-04-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: big_dave
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 584 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Philips Respironics DreamStation check power Steve Foley 18 22,408 01-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: zebedee
  Philips Respironics DreamStation not reaching Max Pressure Xsoldier2000 15 2,294 01-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Tom Buck

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.