Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

95% pressure not calculated on statistics page
95% pressure not calculated on statistics page
Hello,
I had this issue already on SH:

The 95% pressure is/was not calculated for three month.

Any Idea what could be the reason or how to fix that ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 95% pressure not calculated on statistics page
I haven't verified this by exhaustive study, but I think this happens when there are Summary-only days in the data. Apparently the summaries don't have enough data to compute a 95%tile value, although this is an area we will be looking at.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I looked at the May and found indeed two days with "different" coloring. 
When going into one those days for daily view I can see that "something" ( a session) at the End is missing. 
In the Session Information there was something listed for that time but nothing is shown in the graphical display.
Is there a way to "reimport" those two days ? I don't delete any data from SD Card.

See attachments:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know what happened, this morning I first time imported my data into OSCAR and suddenly those broken days are fixed and the 95% values are calculated.  like
So, "Problem" solved.  Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intellipap web page Thanassis 2 280 02-25-2024, 11:03 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Mask Brand and Type on Oscar summary page douglaskeene 2 286 02-11-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 281 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 564 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  OSCAR Statistics Page SingingWolf 4 584 11-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Last Post: SingingWolf
Question Change Statistics view default to Monthly instead of Standard? retro 4 563 10-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Profile page recent change GordK 3 546 09-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: GordK

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.