Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A 48-cylinder motorcycle
Question 
http://jalopnik.com/5294379/48-cylinder-...-of-sanity

"...This custom monster boast 48-cylinders, six crankshafts and six Jaguar E-type distributors."

Huh I guess because you can applies here.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

For more laughs, check out the engine in action. It takes them 7 minutes to get it started, and the fuel tank is actually located along the bottom of the bike between the banks of cylinders. It is on standard (small) motorcycle tires, and all of that engine exhausts through the two small pipes. This is a motorcycle that clearly never goes anywhere but the shop and shows.

What a waste of time. lol

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

The obvious question is "Why build such a thing?"
Better question is why people that don't mud put gynormous tires and lift kits on trucks that are never going to see anything but pavement.
I know the answer but it is party of my comedy club act so I'm not tellin.
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
I hear the Australians wave the pinky finger at people like that.