Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A Favor if You Have the DreamMapper via a PC
A Favor if You Have the DreamMapper via a PC
Wondering if you could check your PC based DreamMapper website app to see if it's showing data uploads in the last few days. The last data mine shows is for Dec 11 and nothing after that as of today Dec 15th. My DS2 does show a good cell modem signal and in the menu display it shows, "Connection was made and call was successfully completed." for the morning of Dec 15th. I could probably retrieve the data via Bluetooth to a tablet, but usually this ends more work than it's worth to connect to just get the daily AHI and mask fit. Kinda thinking there may be server maintenance or updates at the host end which may be the reason(?). Probably will contact support, but thought I'd check here to see if others may be encountering the same issue.

Side note that I found....The 'DreamMapper Data Card Uploader' application doesn't work with the SD Card from the DS2 and states the card is 'corrupted'. Evidently it can not read the files which are now encrypted  Huh
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: A Favor if You Have the DreamMapper via a PC
Oddly a short while after I made this post some of the data started to come into DreamMapper Thinking-about
Still don't have the 12th as of yet, but presume it'll show up sometime.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: A Favor if You Have the DreamMapper via a PC
My connection's been ok on both PC and smartphone all day. It could have been something particular to DS2
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DreamMapper - "Total Disconnects" ? StratCat48 1 411 11-27-2023, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Conflicting results from PSG and Dreammapper csl1 9 607 09-01-2023, 02:52 PM
Last Post: csl1
  DreamMapper alternatives xaid 3 701 06-10-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: upsman
  Phillips DreamMapper APP & Dreamstation 2 Data breathingeasy 0 386 05-11-2023, 08:32 PM
Last Post: breathingeasy
  DS2 vs DreamMapper - A Quandry of Numbers StratCat48 4 896 06-17-2022, 07:08 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  DS1>DS2 and DreamMapper Access with PC Issue StratCat48 4 1,232 10-27-2021, 07:40 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  [Equipment] new Dreamstation 2 [DreamMapper connectivity] ttfespe 5 1,130 04-25-2021, 08:34 PM
Last Post: ttfespe

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.