Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

1st time use of SleepyHead software
RE: 1st time use of SleepyHead software
(06-01-2014, 11:41 PM)zonk Wrote:
(06-01-2014, 06:35 AM)Rycharde Wrote: Do you know of a link to video or forum that deals with how to to use SH?
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...sleepyhead

Thanks Zonk,
That video helped a lot. Thanks Last night I slept 9 hours and 10 minutes, and if my wife had not awakened me, I could have slept another 30 minutes. Also keep in mind that my body has been through a lot of issues in the last two years. Cancer, which I survived, six heart attacks, 4 stents, radiation on top of surgical tries to remove the cancer but my heart kept stopping on the operating table and implanting a 3 lead pacemaker with defib. During all this I always returned to work, and my job is fairly strenuous. I've been a member of this forum since early 2009, but have had to log on as a new member from time to time due to computer crashes and forgetting my password. Technology keeps getting better with the xpap machines and the software, so does my ability to monitor my sleep patterns and make adjustments to have the numbers as close to perfect as can humanly be.
This is a great forum and a great group of fellow SA victims. Thank you all for the support you've given me over the years.
I-love-CPAP Rycharde
You have been through a lot Rycharde. Congratulations on being a survivor on so many levels!

I have put a password vault on my computer where I can list all my accounts with my passwords. I just need to remember one password to log into the vault and look up the other passwords. Of course there are some passwords I use regularly and can remember. Others are so infrequent that I forget them. Also so many accounts have different requirements with setting up passwords. It is hard to be consistent across the board with passwords and not a good idea that they all be the same any way. I have some passwords that have become mandatory to change periodically all at different times. The vault has become a life saver to me. I am very diligent with adding passwords when a new account/password is established and also updating passwords as needed. I store other information in my vault as well. Serial Numbers of my devices, what print cartridge numbers I need for purchasing new cartridges (can never remember those and always have to look them up when purchasing them). I keep track of passwords for my elderly parents accounts as well. When they can't remember them, I am able to look them up.
(06-01-2014, 09:52 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Yes, SH saves on exit. It has downloaded everything so it is there.

Your graphs may look a little "squished" because they are in the process of upgrading the software and the graphs are not quite there yet. I love what they are doing to it and can't wait until the squiggles are figured out.

Hi Paula,
Great to hear from you again. It's been a long while since we last chatted, but I'm still around although quite a bit slower now. Lots of metal tubes in my heart along with a really, really expensive pacemaker/defib that feels like a small brick in my chest.
My bed table looks like an electronics collection with the APAP and my cardiac monitor device sitting side by side. Not only am I dependent on the APAP, but I'm a Cyborg as well, although an old one at that. Laugh-a-lot
Still singing though!
Keep up the great work here, and when it's needed, I'll jump in and assist or guide as needed.

I-love-CPAP Rycharde
(06-03-2014, 11:44 AM)ImaSurvivor Wrote: You have been through a lot Rycharde. Congratulations on being a survivor on so many levels!

I have put a password vault on my computer where I can list all my accounts with my passwords.

Evening ImaSurvivor,
How did you set up the password vault? Was it a seperate program or is it built in to Windows 7. Sounds like something I could use.
I-love-CPAP Rycharde
Hi Rycharde, it is a free downloadable software. There are several I have seen. The one I use is "Keeper". I sent you a PM with a link to the site. When I googled "Keeper" it was kind of hard to find so I sent you the link to the site. There is an upgrade version available that includes an annual fee which provides the capability to add to several devices and sync them. I have it on my iPad, Smart Phone and laptop. The annual fee is worth it to me. I used the free version for a long time on my iPad but the benefits of having it at my fingertips on all my devices was worthwhile to pay the fee. I don't upgrade very often on these things but I did with this.

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 207 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,431 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 618 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 172 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95
  Having a terrible time--please help with OSCAR Montacute 25 807 03-06-2024, 10:27 AM
Last Post: sarahsleeps
  Hard time to find the right mask labrat 42 2,217 02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: labrat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.