Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Poll: Which type of 'relief' do you use?
This poll is closed.
Dental - no machine.
3.57%
1 3.57%
Machine - blows air into you.
85.71%
24 85.71%
Nothing yet.
10.71%
3 10.71%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A Quickee
Cool 
A Quickee
With the growing number of non-machine ways to treat sleep apnea, I thought we should find out how many forum members have opted for which solution. Thus, a quick poll:

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: A Quickee
This remind me to ring-up for an appointment with the dentist, its painful on the wallet too ... no wonder dentists makes more money than doctors

Edit: it took a while to realize what "A Quickee" poll was all about, after all its a family show and during the day as well
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-12-2013, 06:21 PM)zonk Wrote: Edit: it took a while to realize what "A Quickee" poll was all about, after all its a family show and during the day as well

Sorry, zonk, I didn't even consider the various connotations of the word when I titled the poll - I must be getting too old! oldman
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine was "dental" in that an oral surgeon did the work...but it was medical as well.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.