Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Transcend auto fault
Transcend auto fault
I'm a new user to this forum , and maybe this subject has been discussed prior, however maybe someone has had the same problem. I have a transcend auto, which I have used while traveling over the last 8-9 months. During my current trip overseas, my transcend powers up and but stops after 30 seconds. It appears to be pushing much higher air pressure out and then turning off. It seems in the transcend manual that this is a fault, which causes 3 flashing lights on the right hand indicator from the power button.

Would any one have any ideas of what this is, how I could fix it, what has caused it ?
With thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Transcend auto fault
Hi fff1954,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm not sure what would cause the problem you're having with your machine.
Hang in there for ideas and suggestions and much success to you. Hope you are able to get your machine working.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Was it using an incorrect power source? 220 vs 110? Shut down would protect it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-10-2015, 08:45 PM)trailrider Wrote: Was it using an incorrect power source? 220 vs 110? Shut down would protect it.

Power brick will handle both currents - it doesn't care which.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
The manual says (for 3 flashes on the LED):
"While delivering therapy, the pressure sensor measured a
pressure greater than 30 cm-H2O. This could be due to a
"pinched" or disconnected pressure sense tube. This could also
be due to faulty pressure sensor or electronics."
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-10-2015, 05:27 PM)fff1954 Wrote: I'm a new user to this forum , and maybe this subject has been discussed prior, however maybe someone has had the same problem. I have a transcend auto, which I have used while traveling over the last 8-9 months. During my current trip overseas, my transcend powers up and but stops after 30 seconds. It appears to be pushing much higher air pressure out and then turning off. It seems in the transcend manual that this is a fault, which causes 3 flashing lights on the right hand indicator from the power button.

Would any one have any ideas of what this is, how I could fix it, what has caused it ?
With thanks

Hi FFF1954,

This is the official account for Transcend CPAP. If you're experiencing issues with your device, please give our customer service a call 877-621-9626 or info@somnetics.com. They will be able to help you sort out the issue and get you a replacement if one is needed.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 83 24 minutes ago
Last Post: johnbrain
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,675 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,790 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
  [Equipment] Transcend Micro very loud chipschap 5 959 02-25-2024, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Rkaechler
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 583 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Resmed Airmini vs Transcend Micro? ShipwreckSiren 0 943 11-18-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: ShipwreckSiren
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 596 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.