Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A couple of newbie questions
RE: A couple of newbie questions
My cell phone has a setting where I can turn on the "blue light filter". So it changes what I see, to have the blue lights be filtered out (?). Might your kindle have a setting like that?

P.S. Sorry, I'm an uber amateur at reading charts.
Post Reply Post Reply
No idea, but I have the glasses now and they'll work across all my (many...I like my gadgets) devices.

I'm a chart neophyte, too. Which is why I keep nagging the good people here.
Paula

"If I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started I was desperately wishing to be where I am now."
Post Reply Post Reply
I have determined that an excellent way to NOT obsess over my AHI is to spend the bulk of the day sitting at the ER with my husband. He was diagnosed with A-fib.

I have also determined that my AHI seems to be fine as long as I can stay asleep, but once I wake up...it seems to be a lost cause.
Paula

"If I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started I was desperately wishing to be where I am now."
Post Reply Post Reply
(((((hugs)))) I hope he gets the treatment he needs.

Well hey, good thing we only need the CPAP for when we're sleeping!
Post Reply Post Reply
Right? Unfortunately, since I started therapy, I've been waking several times a night. And for the past several nights, my AHI after around 4:00 am has been abysmal. I would just go ahead and get up except that I don't go to bed until around 11:00.
Paula

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EPR questions juniper 5 135 5 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Surgery questions sarahsleeps 8 145 7 hours ago
Last Post: coffee9724
  Rising AHI the last couple of weeks Brimstone 7 210 04-12-2024, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Brimstone
  Newbie - CPAP data review and titration empiricismandstatistics 0 104 04-03-2024, 03:08 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  Newbie Here Tulipdi 4 184 04-02-2024, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Tulipdi
Question [Equipment] Airsense 11 Questions tblaster 2 145 04-02-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: tblaster
  Do my OSCAR charts and figures look okay (newbie)? Jade98 4 165 04-02-2024, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.