Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A couple of very small items with OSCAR
A couple of very small items with OSCAR
First off... THANK-YOU for taking the SleepyHead Project and building OSCAR.  you just ROCK!

I have 2 very insignificant items, but they might be easy enough to fix in the next revision.

1.  I have 2 machines... the new Dreamstation Expert, and the Dreamstation Go APAP.  I also had part of my recent trial on the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her.  When I look in OSCAR at the machines that contribute to my data pool, the ResMed Machine is named/identified correctly (Resmed AutoSet for Her), but the Dreamstation Go is named/identified different than what I would expect (Philips Respironics REMStar Auto with A-Flex), and the Dreamstation Expert is named/identified with a more generic name than I would expect (Philips Respironics Auto CPAP).  The last 2 might be expected, but they seemed to be less accurate that what was in there for the Resmed.  

2.  It's an extremely rare use case, but has there been any thought into having OSCAR accept multiple machine inputs for one day?  I just got my DS Go yesterday, and when I could not fall asleep last night I decided to switch over from my DS Expert to the DS Go.  When I imported the past couple of days from the DS Expert along with the session from my DS Go, it only displayed the last one that was uploaded.  In the case of last night, it was not a huge deal as there was garbage data on the Expert of me trying to sleep...  but in the even that I am travelling/sleeping on a plane during the day with the Go, then sleeping that night with the Expert, only one day will reflect in OSCAR.  Like I said, it's a very limited use case, but I thought I would mention it.

Thanks again for taking the time to develop OSCAR!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Small unicode and parse issue in 1.5.0 clan 0 373 09-24-2023, 03:13 AM
Last Post: clan
Exclaimation OSCAR doesn't import small sessions ResScan does import PjotterHasApn 2 518 02-28-2023, 04:03 AM
Last Post: PjotterHasApn
  Font too small in statistics window DanEm 2 632 06-03-2022, 02:10 PM
Last Post: DanEm
  OSCAR 1.3.1 small cosmetic bug Millstone50 4 653 03-17-2022, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Millstone50
  OSCAR time off by a couple minutes Millstone50 6 894 01-27-2022, 01:51 PM
  Fonts Too Small for My Old Eyes Melman 6 670 01-01-2022, 02:04 AM
Last Post: clownbell
  Small visual quirk [solved, see post #3] Millstone50 3 677 12-16-2021, 02:57 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.